• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who Wants Kopisai Out of SBF Forever?

Who Wants Kopisai OUT of SBF Forever

• Total voters

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's about time to ask everyone this question and settle it once and for all! :oIo:

Bro, if I may suggest, go for peaceful co-existence. Don't take things here seriously. Not worth it. More to life than this forum. If disagree with another bro, just agree to disagree. If tak boleh tahan him/her, just ignore and move on. Works for me! Cheers.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fucker Must be Executed as He spits so much shit in this forum!

you are one big time shit spitting fcuker
like the kopiauntie, crane, copiuncle and the list goes on and on
a bunch of useless shit stirrers......
the one who should be executed is PHUAcb...wauhahhaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes this forum is an absolute monarchy machiam PAP's sinkieland.
All the noise cannot do much.

people like you and phuacb are giving this esteemed forum a bad name
you and your phuacb gang should just kill yourselves en masse
and fcuk off from here and let those genuine forummers post in peace

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro, if I may suggest, go for peaceful co-existence. Don't take things here seriously. Not worth it. More to life than this forum. If disagree with another bro, just agree to disagree. If tak boleh tahan him/her, just ignore and move on. Works for me! Cheers.

Yes life is too short to get into squabbles. Especially online squabbles. I prefer to have arguments with ladies instead .... what brand of condom to use, should I CIM, who should come first? Arguments like these much more productive, in my opinion!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
PHUAcb is IHPcb

Tried to kill my old uncle since day one
now getting the whole forum to do the job for him
what a shameless Mother of all M......
what a disgrace...you cant do it one to one, you called in your PHUAcb and LAUcb Gang!!!
what a shame!!! no balls, no standard...go eat shit and go eat joss sticks lah...laukuei!!!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
PHUAcb is IHPcb

Tried to kill my old uncle since day one
now getting the whole forum to do the job for him
what a shameless Mother of all M......
what a disgrace...you cant do it one to one, you called in your PHUAcb and LAUcb Gang!!!
what a shame!!! no balls, no standard...go eat shit and go eat joss sticks lah...laukuei!!!

Whatever the results, does it matter?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes life is too short to get into squabbles. Especially online squabbles. I prefer to have arguments with ladies instead .... what brand of condom to use, should I CIM, who should come first? Arguments like these much more productive, in my opinion!

I suppose age matters. The older you are, the more you want to avoid squabbles. Maybe it is the realisation that the end is near! Why get distracted? In real life, I also siam this type of scenario. Can get along, fine. Cannot get along, siam.

RODYK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kopi is ok what.maybe abit irritating sometimes.
overall he is harmless n at times he comedian to all of us here.
Any formmur you all Don like.say kopi clone or kopi is fishy clone.fishy is ok as well.
fishy is a food n drink lover.shares lots of info.
Let accept kopi as part of this forum.
no one has the right to chase anyone away
except for Sam himself.
We are fellow Singaporean.Don let dog traitor confuse us.fuck all foreigners,PR n traitors who left n come here to whine their lanjiao too short.
THEY R SOUR OURS is thicker n longer.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I keep telling people I'm Kopiuncle so many times, yet nobody believes me.

Anyhow, where is Tualingong? I know he is banned by Leongsam, but Tualingong is Leongsam, so why he ban himself?

Please someone start a poll to get Tualingong back.

I cannot do it or it will be too obvious, in case any idiot ask.