• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Any one interested in horny maid??

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Here's a real horny maid. :wink:

Link

Hi..this is jandy..I'm simple..but cheerful..love to laugh and love to smile..and love to make other happy too...I'm caring,loving and sharing for all what I've got..I don't spend a lot on clothing..for me... the best moment of life happen with out clothes..well...that's me...jandy

I'm looking for someone who will love me as me..someone who can always make me happy..someone who can bring me life with full of laughters....someone who can bring a little piece of heaven in me...someone who I cannot live without...someone nothing I can compare...someone who will always stand beside me and can make his ahrmmmmm..always stand in front of me..(joooke)I'm looking a funny man..come..let's shake and rock the bed together....(smiling)

hAry0us.jpg
NH1Jz8Q.jpg

cLTuTP5.jpg
DqNj80V.jpg