• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

don't be jealous...ok?

singham

Alfrescian
Loyal
dedicate to all sui charbors in sammyboy...:o

one of the better advertisements i saw when i had a working stint in taipei in 2OO6, enjoy...:wink:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5d1vozvystM?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
don't want... i don't like him...he always talking about sex with prc char bors whom i held with highest regards.

:p

Ok ok, next time I jio you along if I go Geylang. But don't bring erection along please :biggrin:

singham

Alfrescian
Loyal
how do you all like the advert? good right...meaningful lyrics with one super chio model..:biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
亲爱的Raiders老公(公)...with so many Tiongcock woman after you, still need to go geylang meh? :*:

Go Geylang eat frog leg porridge and durian leh. Why must people associates Geylang with prostitution? :biggrin:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You looking for me yah?
You 3 years too early (before 2016). Go back to your slumber. Btw, why are you in the red so quick just after Feb:eek:? Was this erection2011's doing, out of sheer jealousy or envy? :p

erection2011 said:
1 year erection is usually followed by a few years hibernation bro.
So yours still under the covers last 2 years? Over dose of blue pill?:biggrin:

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Go Geylang eat frog leg porridge and durian leh. Why must people associates Geylang with prostitution? :biggrin:

Geylang also many Buddhist centers.......tony always hangs around there.

Sinkies NS guys back then were popular with ROC ladies..........now not so anymore.