• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Criminals blaming the govt

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its a well known practice all over the world. Whenever a person who portrays himself as educated, affluent and a influential member of society gets his hand caught in the cookie jar or drops his pants inappropriately the family will immediately claim that it is political persecution.

Their family, friends and associates do the same not because they believe in the prick but because they do not want to add to the tension and the angst.

I remember when Rumpole first appeared and spoke about the article in HK. Tey is not the first and will not be the last.

Its is not only criminals but those who face an unexpected event that is not acceptable to society such as suicides. Next thing you know we have another Bourne Supremacy with Matt Damon running down the escalator of Raffles Place MRT.

In the old days, it was not uncommon of rich families with drug addict sons and daughters. The excuse was serving NS / reservists / studying overseas.

There are of course politically motivated persecution and its one of the most effective tool in any government's armoury. The most infamous case was Chee misappropriating his research funds to pay to courier his wife's dissertation to Princeton. Sadly it was a criminal act but it is lesson to all budding politicians. You better be whiter than white. Any govt will bring out the magnifying glass to get rid of their enemies. Politicians owe to themselves and to their party which is investing in them to be clean. Why do silly things in the first place.

David Marshall is one guy who is notorious for his clean image. He was so rigid that he paid a political price. I rather have David Marshall to invest in and people like him.

Now back to Teys and Todds of the world. Nobody can take away the art of clutching straws. Life carries on.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem is whether the bar has been to an unattainable std! Also the bar for the Opp seems to be higher than for the PAP!!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The bar will always be higher for the opposition no matter what. The PAP biggest difficulty with Chiam and explains his success is their inability to find a single speck of dirth on Chiam. Chiam also never allowed himself to be provoked.

Not many people are aware that Chiam used to have his office at High Street Centre and his car was often vandalised with scratches. He would quietly go to Central Police and lodge a report. He behaved like an ordinary citizen, never puiled rank just because he was an MP. He never demanded action or additional patrol coverage. I am told that the Police staff at the station came to respect him and the by word of mouth his stature as an honest individual began to take hold.

Chiam knew not to be caught out by petty things and always saw the big picture. Ironically his weakness was that he was control freak and many suspect it was because he no longer trusted anyone after what the party did to him.

The problem is whether the bar has been to an unattainable std! Also the bar for the Opp seems to be higher than for the PAP!!

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The Todd case will fool only two groups of people: those having Pinkerton syndrome and those hard core anti govt.

Genuine political persecution is easy to detect with the SCM kept in check by alternative media.

No sympathy for rumpole or prof tey who fucked his xmm student. True that lust is a powerful driving force but even a clerk working at a small company is expected to know when sexual relationships constitute conflicts of interest. What more tey is in position of authority over hundreds of students and the teaching profession itself is smeared as a result

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tey pushing the bill to the girl after he asked the event to be organised, making her pay for his overseas expenses, the pregnancy shows a chowka character. A real fucking arsehole.

The Todd case will fool only two groups of people: those having Pinkerton syndrome and those hard core anti govt.

No sympathy for rumpole or prof tey who fucked his xmm student. True that lust is a powerful driving force but even a clerk working at a small company is expected to know when sexual relationships constitute conflicts of interest. What more tey is in position of authority over hundreds of students and the teaching profession itself is smeared as a result

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Warning, if this "holding email" is too long, just skip it and go straight to video at #9. Cheers!

What a fine piece of work from our Great Scroobal. Though of late, his reputation has been greatly tarnished. Manipulative is an adjective often used on him by one forummer with a talent for poetry and rhyming.

This article is worthy of publication in the Shitty Times, laden as it is with subliminal messages, bare assertions, overly broad generalisations, smear tactics, conclusions without proof, faulty logic, all nicely disguised in perfect English. Yes, Asians do have inferiority complex and anything written in the white man’s tongue with perfect grammar and good diction is more likely to be believed. More likely to be believed because of the way it has been written by someone well versed in the dark arts of the rouge Jedi craft is not the same as more likely to be true. Far from it!

Of course, he has a whole team behind him and may commandeer other nicks for his use. So you see his style of writing peppered all over the forum in posts by nicks that just hours ago were posting in Ah Beng English. There seems to be several writing styles that he is using, though sometimes he gets confused himself as to which style to use for which nick.

Obviously his team has had his first post in this thread prepared beforehand and just waiting for the right time (read high traffic) to post. On the other hand, I have to reply on the fly. One wonders why he does not post in the several threads which others (some from his team) have already started and much viewed. Perhaps, there are in those threads many points, counter arguments, information, videos, etc which are detrimental to the direction he wishes to steer your mind towards through appealing surreptitiously to the typical Singaporean’s negative subconscious emotions.

(to be continued at post #9)

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tey pushing the bill to the girl after he asked the event to be organised, making her pay for his overseas expenses, the pregnancy shows a chowka character. A real fucking arsehole.

Definitely chowka and exploitative. At his age such tendencies would have been deeply ingrained long ago. Should just lock up him n throw away the key.

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Definitely chowka and exploitative. At his age such tendencies would have been deeply ingrained long ago. Should just lock up him n throw away the key.

Uncle, we have gone through this before in some of the other threads. You don't know how to read is it? From the eloquence you displayed in some of the threads of the Political Folder, that can hardly be the case.

You see only what you want to see? The question is not chow kuan or not chow kuan understand. The only issue at hand is whether or not the specific crime for which he is charged has been committed and proven in a Court of Law. Proven means BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT and in a FAIR TRIAL.

If chow kuan alone means you have to be punished by the State, then I think at least half of the population should be sent to jail. I can take you on on the specifics if you wish.

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
(Continued from post #6)

Not having had the opportunity to read a draft before his was posted, one of course needs time to go through it and pick off the points one by one. Nonetheless, a glance through that fine piece of Jedi scribbling reveals an appeal to emotions rather reason and a glorious but nonetheless vain effort to stealthily lead you to the conclusion his masters wish you to have.

This can be treated as the equivalent of a “holding email” if you like. In the meantime, please take the opportunity to watch this video. It will be of great help to the typical Singaporean in preventing himself or herself from being brainwashed by the Shitty Times or its electronic equivalents. Of course, appealing stealthily to subconscious emotions is only one of many Jedi tricks and I concede that a novice like me has lots to learn from the Great Scroobal.

[video=youtube;FYvr28-5QKw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYvr28-5QKw[/video]

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone sane will agree with you completely. The principles must be upheld at all costs if not the law will be an ass. Gopalan Nair and Ling How Doong are morons but we can't charge them for jaywalking. We get that.

The claim was that he was being persecuted for his critical essays of the Govt. However some of us can see a clear conflict of interest and there is no doubt that he is in a position of influence as the sole marker for her exam papers. Yet he took freebies. Forgot about the chowka part and lets assume that he was showered with freebies and dragged to restaurants, seduced into having sex etc. Even a first paralegal student will tell you the ingredients for an offence is there.

You do know that for a public servant it is still an offence to take the money even if you did not do anything any different.

What I did find interesting is that the prosecution went out of its way not to suggest that the grade was being tampered with probably to protect Ms Ko despite she having emailed her exam identification number.

Now forget the law and the court case. I am sure we all agree that he is a chowka bastard who was preying on the young and the vulnerable. And he deserves to be knocked down by a bus for what he did after she became pregnant.

And no, half the population did not do anything as despicable as this arsehole. He is an league of his own. This is not learned, it is an inherent character defect. Moral compass with a missing needle.

You see only what you want to see? The question is not chow kuan or not chow kuan understand. The only issue at hand is whether or not the specific crime for which he is charged has been committed and proven in a Court of Law. Proven means BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT and in a FAIR TRIAL.

If chow kuan alone means you have to be punished by the State, then I think at least half of the population should be sent to jail. I can take you on on the specifics if you wish.

Last edited:

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its a well known practice all over the world. Whenever a person who portrays himself as educated, affluent and a influential member of society gets his hand caught in the cookie jar or drops his pants inappropriately the family will immediately claim that it is political persecution.

Their family, friends and associates do the same not because they believe in the prick but because they do not want to add to the tension and the angst.

FAULTY LOGIC! But nice Jedi trick.

This is the distinction between SOME and ALL.

Let me give you an example: SOME Ah Nehs are inconsiderate – most definitely true. ALL Ah Nehs are inconsiderate – patently FALSE. Please, do you think ALL Sinkies are daft and have the IQ of a 5 year old?

As to this particular case, it is indeed a FACT that articles and most recently a book, highly critical of the Sinkie judicial system, has been published by the accused. It is also a FACT that one Christopher Lingle wrote an article that simply alluded to the use of defamation suits to silence dissent and got whacked big time. The word “Singapore” was not even mentioned and yet Lingle had to flee in a hurry.

Brief details of Chris Lingle’s case are here:

http://www.thelockeinstitute.org/books/lingle.html

This info is already in the other threads, why waste server space? Unless, you want to bury this info. If so, what is your agenda?

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
And no, half the population did not do anything as despicable as this arsehole. He is an league of his own. This is not learned, it is an inherent character defect. Moral compass with a missing needle.
Scroobal, you are talking nonsense. 99% of population will not do anything as despicable as cheapo tikko Tey. Get your facts right before you post.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uncle, we have gone through this before in some of the other threads. You don't know how to read is it? From the eloquence you displayed in some of the threads of the Political Folder, that can hardly be the case.

Put it in plain English lah...You just want judgement in gray instead of black and white which in this case involves virgin red. Does it not make the blood boil? People's blood...not the virgin victim's.

Last edited:

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
First things first. Why are you responding on behalf of Thick Face Black Heart? Shouldn't you as a matter of courtesy have let him/her reply first?

The obvious hypothesis is that - Thick Face Black Heart is your clone.

If so, the PAP IBs have no right to accuse other forummers of having clones. A case of the pot calling the kettle black. Hypocrispy is the word. And we should trust the words of a hypocrite when it comes to judging others in the Court of Opinion? Go figure.

Second, I have already explained to you the distinction between morality (others may ostracise you, look down upon you, etc if you don't follow certain norms of that culture) and criminal law (the State may fine or put you in jail - NOT all morals are caught by this smaller net) in another thread. You don't get it? Or more likely you want to influence those who hadn't read those other threads, hence the new to start a new one? Who paid you to come here and influence others?

Anyone sane will agree with you completely. ....

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Put it in plain English lah...You just want judgement in gray instead of black and white which in this case involves virgin red. Does it not make the blood boil? People's blood...not the virgin victim's.

Put it in plain English lah, you are Scroobal's clone also? What are you trying to do by writing in such a vague manner? An example of emotions over reason? I'm a very logical person. So please tell me which emotional buttons are you trying to press, oh great Jedi master.

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Put it in plain English lah, you are Scroobal's clone also? What are you trying to do by writing in such a vague manner? An example of emotions over reason? I'm a very logical person. So please tell me which emotional buttons are you trying to press, oh great Jedi master.

I think I am coming down with a mental breakdown. Hope the IMH shrink would not find me out to be a schizo/malingerer.

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are absolutely right. I stand corrected. A rare arsehole indeed.

You are absolutely right. Lots of your PAP IB team members are conducting orchestrated conversations with you.
Thank you, daft Sinkies for funding all this nonsense with YOUR TAXPAYERS' MONEY. Make sure you vote PAPies out in 2016!

WongMengMeng, all of us already confessed that we are PAP IB.

At least PAP pays GD, Lock, me and many others PAP IB double for working on public holidays.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

WMM

Being a man of law I am sure you don't need a legal ignoramuses like me to tell u that character and past conduct can be used as mitigation or to enhance the case for a deterrent sentence.

In tey's case the conviction was one of corrupt behaviour. The chowka conduct is aggravating factor. It tells us the animal we are dealing with. Hence my complete lack of sympathy for tey. He is not an innocent lovelorn guy who merely gave in to momentary lust and made a bad but perfectly human decision.