• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Setia Eco Cascadia

nextreal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stairs and 1F landing
13758021173_020a9d5965_b.jpg

13757614245_9b2f41b3ca_b.jpg

13758030083_7dfd9a416b_b.jpg

13758039973_2149165d51_b.jpg

13758037785_098b0a359f_b.jpg

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks good. Usually developers use corner terrace as showflat, but we need an intermediate terrace to see actual light availability, especially at the staircase landing at first floor.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks good. Usually developers use corner terrace as showflat, but we need an intermediate terrace to see actual light availability, especially at the staircase landing at first floor.

should be quite ok as there is a window at the top / near the roof of the upper floor overlooking the staircase, you can check out the neptune pix by nextreal

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
should be quite ok as there is a window at the top / near the roof of the upper floor overlooking the staircase, you can check out the neptune pix by nextreal

These windows are ultra high (I have these also), which makes opening/closing and cleaning very difficult and dangerous. For the stairs, you need friction strips as the tiles are glossy and slippery when wet.

I suppose yours is Mercury? Buying for weekend use, renting out or selling off?

traxxas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thx Nextreal for sharing these pics!

Ya, the floor and staircase will be slippery when wet and sometime you can't even see there a patch of water on the floor. Anyone knows where to get staircase edge protector? I find the Foresta showhouse staircases edge were a bit sharp, not very comfortable when stepping on it.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
These windows are ultra high (I have these also), which makes opening/closing and cleaning very difficult and dangerous. For the stairs, you need friction strips as the tiles are glossy and slippery when wet.

I suppose yours is Mercury? Buying for weekend use, renting out or selling off?

weekend use first, then see about the rental. not keen to sell off at the moment, but i think i prefer KL for retirement, if prices permit.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
e shower head caught my eye..v unique. :biggrin:
U got to do full squat..pong pong.

Em..maybe can build a seat so can sit down wash legs and..:rolleyes::biggrin:

Last edited: