• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Setia Eco Cascadia

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
they just won the redevelopment of bukit bintang RM 7B project, on former pudu jail site. they beat out 4-5 tender by experienced developers due to their team expertise. actually, i believe they didn't even go for the tender, they were just invited to join when the other tenderers didn't make the grade. something like that, you can google star news..

so.... i repeat again - do your research first. Tan Sri hands are all over ecoworld, anyone who thinks tan sri is goondoo needs to think again, lar.

so .. anyway, you bought R&F puteri cove , is it?

Lol. He never buys anything!

LamCH

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Folks, 1 year after signing sales agreement --- progress of Aurora. Next year end hand-over?

Aurora entrance

Attachments

• entrance-Aurora.jpg
    entrance-Aurora.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 220
  • 20140704_161043.jpg
    20140704_161043.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 218
  • 20140704_161101.jpg
    20140704_161101.jpg
    883.3 KB · Views: 212
Last edited:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Folks, 1 year after signing sales agreement --- progress of Aurora. Next year end hand-over?

Aurora entrance

yup, very fast progress.. but i'm hoping setia complete more of the landscaping and the town park first before handover!

rosnyus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi neighbours,

Did anyone receive a letter requesting for payment upon completion of structural framework? I have 80% loan and have paid up the 20% down payment. Why are they still asking from me? Should not the bank take care of this? Due date is 6 aug

LamCH

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi neighbours,

Did anyone receive a letter requesting for payment upon completion of structural framework? I have 80% loan and have paid up the 20% down payment. Why are they still asking from me? Should not the bank take care of this? Due date is 6 aug
No letter from Setia, I was informed by bank of the drawn down by Setia.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi neighbours,

Maybe look at the letter carefully..... is only a cc copy to u. The letter may be directed to the bank.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Aurora entrance

How much you bought that time? How much is the cheapest unit in SEC ? IF compare to Ecosummer price cheapest is RM650K.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi neighbours,

i got a mailer from OCBC request interest payment, too. irritating. have emailed my bank officer to inform them interest borne by developer

eric3417

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mine was a letter from Setia to Law Firm cc to my Loan Bank (Ambank) & us.
It says we had fully settled the differences between the purchase Price the loan quantum.
Hope won't be affected... Seems like no proper/efficient communication between Developer, Banks, Lawyers?

:confused:

LamCH

Alfrescian
Loyal
How much you bought that time? How much is the cheapest unit in SEC ? IF compare to Ecosummer price cheapest is RM650K.
Bought during SEC launch in Sg. Mine is end lot, purchase price is RM989,000., before discount. Forgot what is the cheapest unit offered at that time. :smile:

eric3417

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe Aurora series "Mecury" could be had after nett discount at appx 650k during launch???
When i did my purchase end 2013. Mercury nett can still be bought at 698k.
Now i dunno liao. Any one knows current nett price?

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe Aurora series "Mecury" could be had after nett discount at appx 650k during launch???
When i did my purchase end 2013. Mercury nett can still be bought at 698k.
Now i dunno liao. Any one knows current nett price?

now last few unit of mercury is 800k.