• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who is GMS referring to? Gilbert Goh?

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Goh Meng Seng Freedom:

Came back from the meeting which could have made a difference for Singapore with great disappointment. The sense of betrayal, disrespect, irresponsibility, ungratefulness, disgust.... most importantly, I truly regret in making recommendation to a group of sincere supporters of a person unworthy of their support, wasting their time, effort and money spent.

It is a good lesson for me to reflect upon the kind of people we support or make recommendation to others. I should be more mindful of their true characters before making such recommendations. We should not turn a blind eye to their little signs of character flaws just because they just happen to be doing things in line with our beliefs. Such little signs of character flaws may actually be a warning to a bigger problem later on.
Like · · 12 hours ago ·

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I thought they were buddies in the Opposition party? I guess when one become too popular, it will attract jealousy even for buddies. GMS should just reflect what he has done for the people and what GG had accomplished. I guess just sour grapes lah.

Goh Meng Seng Freedom:

Came back from the meeting which could have made a difference for Singapore with great disappointment. The sense of betrayal, disrespect, irresponsibility, ungratefulness, disgust.... most importantly, I truly regret in making recommendation to a group of sincere supporters of a person unworthy of their support, wasting their time, effort and money spent.

It is a good lesson for me to reflect upon the kind of people we support or make recommendation to others. I should be more mindful of their true characters before making such recommendations. We should not turn a blind eye to their little signs of character flaws just because they just happen to be doing things in line with our beliefs. Such little signs of character flaws may actually be a warning to a bigger problem later on.
Like · · 12 hours ago ·

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
GMS should be explicit and not speak in riddles.

GMS is posting about a private meeting in which there was an agreement that certain matters should be kept private and confidential.

There is no necessity at all of him to post it, as he could have sorted out his interpersonal issues with the people without blaring his emotional ranting on facebook & twitter.

The only reason for his facebook post is to throw some tantrums but has to obscure the facts so that people won't accuse him of revealing private information.

Now you know why GMS is widely regarded as an attention seeker. I salute that champion.

Last edited:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
and that includes the late ram and the still alive and kicking locke? :eek:

One ex presidential candidate also comes to mind ..

I truly regret in making recommendation to a group of sincere supporters of a person unworthy of their support, wasting their time, effort and money spent.

The last part can be very telling :biggrin:

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When a person's options are limited he doesn't tend to be particularly fussy about the company he keeps. The riff raff of this world also can... !

I am certain GMS will look at it differently. He will tell you he is very selective in selecting friends and limited options is his choiced option.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
smlj.... want to rant in public, then explain properly.

dont want ppl know, then diam diam.

give this type of half arse rants for fark, only make himself look petty.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am certain GMS will look at it differently. He will tell you he is very selective in selecting friends and limited options is his choiced option.

His famous quote is "in politic, there is no permanent friend or enemy"...

So his friend is his also his enemy.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lesson learned. be extremely wary when you associate with the ufologist. he can throw tantrums and start talking shit about you on fb and twitter. politicians should not be on fb and twitter. period.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lesson learned. be extremely wary when you associate with the ufologist. he can throw tantrums and start talking shit about you on fb and twitter. politicians should not be on fb and twitter. period.

His best (and I suspect only) friend Bob sim has been doing this since Delphi

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No credibilty, yes. Mad, no. Honestly, he can be an intelligent chap if he wants to be one.

The way he talks is like a cuckoo. If he thinks twisting and turning is a smart thing to do because he thinks he can, well everyone else can do it and no one cares about him after awhile.