• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sharing my good fortune #4 EPL 08/09-04-2013

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal
To those who cursed me, I got so many more right than wrong, you can check the previous threads #1, #2, #3.

You chose to curse me because one wrong - those who cursed me - i curse you to suffer deep and irrecoverable losses and ten times the pain that you cursed me with

Win so many times cannot take one loss don't waste time lah

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Win so many times, cannot manage money, now ah long knocking on your doors is it

Cannot manage money don't bet lah, don't bring trouble to yourself, think of your family, your wife, your children

Lose one game keep cursing me for fuck

When win never thank me, lose all the lanjiao cheebye come out - loser! No wonder you are so miserable