• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Housekeeping to reduce size of database

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
In order to keep the forum running in optimum condition and to minimise the chances of database corruption, superfluous content and obvious clone accounts will be purged over the next couple of days.

If you see your post count change and some of the old stuff gone, don't worry. You are not being "victimised". All housekeeping is done with scripts. I set the parameters and content which falls into the net is automatically purged.

Have a great day.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brilliant. Thanks.

In order to keep the forum running in optimum condition and to minimise the chances of database corruption, superfluous content and obvious clone accounts will be purged over the next couple of days.

Have a great day.

General Veers

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

If you see your post count change and some of the old stuff gone, don't worry. You are not being "victimised". All housekeeping is done with scripts. I set the parameters and content which falls into the net is automatically purged.

Have a great day.

Really? What about this clown and his other clones taking up bandwidth at your infraction log with his inane posts reporting? New ones will appear to spam my threads and i will continue to infract his clones

http://www.singsupplies.com/showthr...ue-Season-2012-13-║║║║║&p=1443924#post1443924

T

tonyshit

OA retard

u complaining to your gay partner leongsam huh?

what a wimpy chow ah gua.

dont worry he will not ban your clones. firstly u r his gay partner. secondly u the gong cheebye is the biggest donor. whahahaha.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Really? What about this clown and his other clones taking up bandwidth at your infraction log with his inane posts reporting? New ones will appear to spam my threads and i will continue to infract his clones

I'll set a few parameters that the majority of clones fall into and let the script do its job. The majority will fall into the net. Some will escape and you can deal with those on an individual basis.

General Veers

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'll set a few parameters that the majority of clones fall into and let the script do its job. The majority will fall into the net. Some will escape and you can deal with those on an individual basis.

Terima Kaseh, Danke, Xie Xie, Domo Arigato, Kum Siah, Thank You.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
The script has moved 110 clone accounts with Infraction powers to the "Banned Users" group. :biggrin:

If this has happened to a clone of yours whoever you may be, please do not be offended. It is nothing personal. I just ran a script designed to detect clone manipulation of reputation points and these are the nicks that the filter detected.

DeathThreat

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The script has moved 110 clone accounts with Infraction powers to the "Banned Users" group. :biggrin:

If this has happened to a clone of yours whoever you may be, please do not be offended. It is nothing personal. I just ran a script designed to detect clone manipulation of reputation points and these are the nicks that the filter detected.
is the banned users list published? hehehe :biggrin: