• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Post threats, insults, conspiracies and mockeries for Peppertail here!

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Feel free to speak your mind here instead of derailing other threads but always remember:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rEj93paUdh4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
The peppertail troll posted:

"Nice try but not me".

But but but you're never talking about him. LOL!

Besides, his rep log was "Rep given by Peppertail", so he knows very well you've mistaken for "Rep received by Peppertail", cos he posted that rep log himself. However, a guilty conscience trapped him and when he realized he made a grave mistake, he altered his post to hide his mistake.

LOL, nevermind, it does not take a rocket scientist to work out who this troll is. But the bigger personale is hidding behind this front. This is fun.

As i said, i misunderstood his post and corrected myself, can't be helped. Not surprised you try to twist and turn to suit your weird theories.

Sooo, who am i then? Let's see your rocket science in action.

Last edited:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are lots of pro-PAP forums out there ...well funded and you could even get some perks. Invest your time ...if you say the right things there, you can get rewards. Someone very very important from the PAP could possible notice your strong support for the PAP. And you could even get an audience with the Emperor.
Lots of goodies can come out of that.

Don't suffer here ...invest your time and be rewarded by the PAP.

It is all in the first impression. And you did nothing to correct that impression.

You would be better off in a PAP forum where they will heap praises and give you hugs and pats on the backs for your views. Some might even worship you. For all you know, you might even earn a meeting with some VVIP.

Other alternatives is to go onto the FB page of the PAP ministers, MPs, even LHL. Praise them sufficiently, you might get some goodies from them, like allowing you to keep your Germany citizenship and yet receive Sinkapore citizenship. They like voters who support them, every vote counts in 2016.

Dude, spare me with your PAP crap, i can't even vote. Don't waste your time trying to push me into a political corner.

Want to accuse me, link the source to support your accusations, otherwise bugger off.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Sinkie, don't waste time with this White Trash.

He/she claims to be German.. but from the way he/she posts (ye..?? and not ya?) And likes prata?
My German school mates hated prata.. they told me that they would never eat it, and it's not a fav of Germans to eat such stuff.. and with curry no less.

They prefer their German sausages, and their German brews.. Oktober Fest!!

My favourite so far.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow, u r one twisted son of a bitch. someone with no backbones.

u really deserve to have a mum who fuck around and only give u leftover.

let those half brothers of yours claim all your father's estate and u r cool with it.

he only deserve whatever he was promised when he signed on the dotted line. but we Singaporeans did not promise him anything including fairness u twit! it's the gov who promised and gotta give him all the privileges, we Singaporean did not! what fairness is he talking about when Singaporeans is put in a more disadvantage place by gov compare to him in the first place u twit!

really don't know hows your upbringing in the family, u really bring shame to your father by posting such view.

汝乃奴颜婢膝之辈!出此鄙言! 真无父无国之人也!不足与语!请勿复言!

This one is soso, still a keeper though.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fairness is a basic human right? Since when?
The sinkapore government does not speak on my behalf in all issues. Sinkees can decide how they would like to treat foreigners. The sinkapore government can do as it please, likewise sinkee.
If this entitled foreigner, like you are, feels aggrieved, he can always ask the sinkapore government to let him off. And we, sinkees, will help him to leave. There are so many vaunted Indian universities back home, why not study there instead of sinkapore?

Quality policy maker.

DeathThreat

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
your collection contains some flaws....hehehe...dun always believe what these clowns say ok...ummmmm.....how do i explain....ok ...eg. goondusamy is ftalent. WRONG! Both are dead in the leongsam b52 bombing...hehehe....but there is another goondusami with an "i" still alive lah...go check member's list lah...

dun take what people say for truth...hahahaha...learn fast k...:biggrin:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
your collection contains some flaws....hehehe...dun always believe what these clowns say ok...ummmmm.....how do i explain....ok ...eg. goondusamy is ftalent. WRONG! Both are dead in the leongsam b52 bombing...hehehe....but there is another goondusami with an "i" still alive lah...go check member's list lah...

dun take what people say for truth...hahahaha...learn fast k...:biggrin:

It's in the Trivia folder, how can there be flaws?!

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Moderation in this forum isn't about controlling the direction taken and censoring opinions expressed. It's simply a housekeeping role which can be a pretty mundane activity.

This involves merging and moving threads, deleting posts made by spam bots, removing duplicate posts and clearing the moderation queue as quickly as possible. Occasionally a trouble maker is spotted trying to disrupt threads. The super mod takes care of those with a 24 hour ban and that's it. He's been around for a long time and nobody even notices him anymore.

Everything a mod does is logged and every action is reversible by me. If Peppertail oversteps the mark, I can easily fix it. In the first 48 hours on the job, he has only executed 39 actions and all have been housekeeping activities. He was a bit overzealous in moving stuff to the trivia folder but that has been fixed. So far, he has done a pretty good job.

The notion that he's some sort of SS officer who is here to torture and silence those he disagrees with is ludicrous. There is no way in the world that can happen as long as this forum is owned by me.

You guys should be thankful that there is someone who actually volunteered to help out. The end result should be a tidier forum and less waiting time for those who have just signed up.

PS: I have a script running which detects clone activity so please do not use clones to manipulate rep points. You may end up having all your clones in moderation.:wink:

Putting this here for reference.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're evading the question.

I'm asking you exactly what he did to warrant such an accusation. Which thread(s)? which post(s)? and what exactly did he do? Please provide me with the links to the evidence.

Keeping this as a template for future use.

DeathThreat

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Keeping this as a template for future use.

This shows your Zero EQ.....sigh....cant you just store it in your computer. Why do you need go post a thread to keep all ghese junk here to irritate others. You know you have a steep slope to win support as Mod in this forum. And yet you choose to irritate rather than engage in a way empathising their sentiments. Sigh....

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
This shows your Zero EQ.....sigh....cant you just store it in your computer. Why do you need go post a thread to keep all ghese junk here to irritate others. You know you have a steep slope to win support as Mod in this forum. And yet you choose to irritate rather than engage in a way empathising their sentiments. Sigh....

This thread is in the Trivia folder. I intentionally put it here. Why are you so upset?

Again. I do not need anybodies support as a mod. As a mod i only help to housekeep the forum (See Post #14 of this thread). Everything else i do is in my own personal capacity. It's not my problem if people can't or don't want to understand that.

DeathThreat

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This thread is in the Trivia folder. I intentionally put it here. Why are you so upset?

Again. I do not need anybodies support as a mod. As a mod i only help to housekeep the forum (See Post #14 of this thread). Everything else i do is in my own personal capacity. It's not my problem if people can't or don't want to understand that.

You sound just like a PAP scholar parachuted to run for elections. Arrogance, and a clear lack of empathy for people who has in this forum for years.

Soft skills are just as iimportant in any Leader. It proves you lack it by your post above.

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fuck your mother cheebye!