• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Darts; anyone ?..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nearly forgotten that we DID have a World beater in Paul Lim; our Mr 9-darter..really proud to read about his earlier conquests in the papers today.How nice if we can produce more locals like him.:smile:

dart.jpg

So who's into Darts here ?..:wink:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That's right bro , those aborigines use the darts skin toxic to smear on ther blow pipes needles .

Saw them on some documentaries..these are basically colourful poisonous frogs from where the toxins are derived;
right ?..then what do you do to the poisoned darts thereafter ?..:confused:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Saw them on some documentaries..these are basically colourful poisonous frogs from where the toxins are derived;
right ?..then what do you do to the poisoned darts thereafter ?..:confused:

I sold their babies after I breed them . I keep them is not because of the poison anyway captivity darts already lose its poison .. Because of their diet .

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
These frogs come in assortment of bright colors right ?..wonder if are they available here..sounds interesting to keep them as pets.How much $ per froggie over there bro..

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
These frogs come in assortment of bright colors right ?..wonder if are they available here..sounds interesting to keep them as pets.How much $ per froggie over there bro..

Yes , they have bright colours .. Depends on what species because darts have many different genes and colour the cheapest I sell is 10,000 yen ( some genes can sell up to 30,000 yen ) in my shop ( direct sales ) but if I sell to other petshops or exported overseas it will be cheaper .. I don't think Singapore allowed those exotics pets .

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes , they have bright colours .. Depends on what species because darts have many different genes and colour the cheapest I sell is 10,000 yen ( some genes can sell up to 30,000 yen ) in my shop ( direct sales ) but if I sell to other petshops or exported overseas it will be cheaper .. I don't think Singapore allowed those exotics pets .

Sayang man, it means BIG $ for you if they are allowed by AVA to be imported here..btw, did you try to bring them in via the AVA route ?..just being curious.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sayang man, it means BIG $ for you if they are allowed by AVA to be imported here..btw, did you try to bring them in via the AVA route ?..just being curious.

I don't export to Singapore but I export to Malaysia then my friend will bring to Singapore . Bro , Singapore market very small because its illegal . But can fetch good price . Anything illegal can fetch good price tio Bo ? Anyway if Singapore allowed exotics pets those petshop will not get from me because my price is not cheap .. They will rather go Thailand to look for supplier . Those country which I exported did not buy those normal exotic pets animals or reptiles from me , they go for those expensive but rare ones ..

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I don't export to Singapore but I export to Malaysia then my friend will bring to Singapore . Bro , Singapore market very small because its illegal ..

Brother, merry Christmas! Can I have a present from you? :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Everything ok. hows everything brother? I want a star tortoise. Hehehe.

By the way bro , there's Indian star and Burmese star .. Which one u like ? Maybe you can go and google and compare the two different type and let me know ... Ok ?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
By the way bro , there's Indian star and Burmese star .. Which one u like ? Maybe you can go and google and compare the two different type and let me know ... Ok ?

Brother, Burmese star tortoise better. I don't want brother Zeddy and KNNBCCB to wait outside my house everyday :o

Bangali

Alfrescian
Loyal

Got bangali star? :*::*::*::*:

Last edited: