• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The UNTOUCHABLES - a wonderful movie...

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
To all brothers and sisters,

This is a wonderful movie .I love it very much. Hope to share with all of you.

12501529_ori.jpg

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
00-untouchables-9284.jpg

i dedicate this movie to my friend conyuconhee
i thank him for standing for me
fighting to defend me
despite the mob that went after him
thank you my dear friend conyuconhee
you are my hero in this forum
you are alone against the mob
when they shot and buried me
you rose and fought them alone
i salute your heroism
i salute your courage
i admire your honour, your beliefs and your steadfastness
i will also stand by you conyuconhee
i will defend you to the very end
thank you and have a good rest
before the next nuclear war begin....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
my dear conyuconhee
you are the Eliot Ness
of The Untouchables
your poems are still the best!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Brian De Palma's film about Eliott Ness (Kevin Costner) and his struggle against Al Capone (Robert De Niro) in Prohibition-era Chicago is one of the best crime/drama movies in the last 20 years. Right from the start, we are introduced to the violence and corruption that gripped the city during these tough times. We understand that Al Capone all but runs the city, and when a clean cut, straight-shooting treasury agent (Ness) enters the picture, we know right away that this assignment will be far from easy.

It's lucky for the good guys that Ness somewhat accidentally recruits Jim Malone ( Sean Connery ). Malone is a tough, street-wise, beat cop that seems to know more than could possibly be good for him about Capone and how and where his alcohol smuggling operations are run. Throw in a promising young police recruit in George Stone (Andy Garcia) and a wrong-place-right-time accountant in Oscar Wallace (Charles Martin Smith), and you have your band of 'Untouchables'.

This is a wonderful movie...Elliot Ness is my hero. I always admire the underdog and the down-trodden. In the end, Al Capone had to admit defeat despite his massive power and mafia connections. Wonderful story...a must watch movie.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
15820__untouch_l.jpg

conyuconhee
you are the courageous Elliot Ness
no one can beat you in your poems
you are my hero
you are the best!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
600full-the-untouchables-screenshot.jpg

Al Capone and his gangsters
defeated by the courageous four
conyuconhee is the hero of them all....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The-Untouchables-the-untouchables-1987-6232388-760-536.jpg

The-Untouchables-the-untouchables-1987-6232662-953-953.jpg

A brave and couageous Elliot Ness
Like my good friend Conyuconhee
He has taken all the shots for me
Now he is taking a good deserved rest....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
untouchables+drago.jpg

The Assassin - The Killer - rufthless,merciless,committed to the core. But in the end ...died a horrible death. Crime does not pay. You pay for your sins in the end. Do not pride yourself as part of the MOB.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My best recollection of this film is Sean Connery's death sequence which must rate as one of the longest in cinematic history!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my dear conyuconhee
you are the Eliot Ness
of The Untouchables
your poems are still the best!
Don't confuse doggerel with poems.
You have garnered yet another accolade....you are indeed SBF's resident cockroach....pa beh si one and keep cumming back for more...

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Don't confuse doggerel with poems.
You have garnered yet another accolade....you are indeed SBF's resident cockroach....pa beh si one and keep cumming back for more...

narong you dont appreciate poems
you only love cockroaches and snakes
if you can just pen a line
instead of spouting all the dirty kind
i will salute you to the end
for being mr nice.....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My best recollection of this film is Sean Connery's death sequence which must rate as one of the longest in cinematic history!

yes, it was over done really...rather ridiculous...but he is james bond acting as malone....haha...taking so many shots and yet didnt die!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;xIF_WdPUBFo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIF_WdPUBFo[/video]

The Untouchables - a great and wonderful movie in REEL LIFE and also reflecting the battle against the Top Dogs.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
6593626dac73ca47ffff80e5fffffff3.jpg

This photograph is dedicated to my good brother here CONYUCONHEE.....a brave and courageous forumer:-)

Last edited: