• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tanglin halt 16 storey - chicken wing

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
The famous chicken wing stall had moved to Redhill Market Hawker Centre (unite 01-19). As usual long queue.

Owner Mr. Aw happy to see me after many years, told me he just started there 6 months ago. Was out of job for more than a year after his rental contract ended in Tanglin Halt 16 storey.

8dc64d75.jpg

The crowd

80383ced.jpg

Mr. Aw at work

cb6e8647.jpg

Dishes

3a2f9d7a.jpg

Freshly Hot

38479e32.jpg

The spread

a6105517.jpg

Starring

b597f298.jpg

Co-starring

2e6221c6.jpg

Never forget this

fcbdd005.jpg

Same price as before

Cheers

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The famous chicken wing stall had moved to Redhill Market Hawker Centre (unite 01-19). As usual long queue.

Owner Mr. Aw happy to see me after many years, told me he just started there 6 months ago. Was out of job for more than a year after his rental contract ended in Tanglin Halt 16 storey.

Same price as before

Cheers
Umm. Which Redhill market? Izzit the one at ABC or Bukit Merah Town centre. From first pic, look like ABC.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Umm. Which Redhill market? Izzit the one at ABC or Bukit Merah Town centre. From first pic, look like ABC.

Chon come into chatroom leh.

Red Hill market the one opposite redhill mrt la

thinkorsink

Alfrescian
Loyal
is this the same as the one at the small, old coffeeshop at tanglin halt 10th floor?
they also sell beehoon too. i tried it few months ago, chicken wing very good!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
commonwealth got one coffeeshop also got 1 stall selling the same thing. very famous too.

This is the one mooligjtaffairs, now moved to Redhill Market hawker centre. I used to common name, 16 stories Tanglin Halt but actually its Commonwealth Crescent. Older people cannot pronounce commonwealth crescent la so they coined the easier word Tanglin Halt Chap Lak Lao.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For some reason, my iMac couldn't access the chatroom. I updated all my Java applications.
Umm. same here. Only see one grey rectangle box.

Now me want to eat the economic fried bee hoon and mee. I must tried this fried mee. Bee hoon, more or less near there already. Funny thing is these cheap ingredients, bean sprout and yellow noodle can be so nice if well cooked.

Jumong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Umm. same here. Only see one grey rectangle box.

Now me want to eat the economic fried bee hoon and mee. I must tried this fried mee. Bee hoon, more or less near there already. Funny thing is these cheap ingredients, bean sprout and yellow noodle can be so nice if well cooked.

I must say Singapore bee hoon is quite nice compared to Thailand.

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow! Used to be favorite haunt in early 2000s before they closed and renovated!

Chicken wings and beer!

But now ten years older liao, those things look like can give me heart attack. Especially the luncheon meat!

Visitors

Alfrescian
Loyal
I missed their yum yum chicken wings and bee hoon, lucky got this thread and I know where to find them again. Thanks ya.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Wow! Used to be favorite haunt in early 2000s before they closed and renovated!

Chicken wings and beer!

But now ten years older liao, those things look like can give me heart attack. Especially the luncheon meat!

king_of_abalone beer with these stuff sure heart attack la but once in a while get pampered is ok la, should live to eat.

I missed their yum yum chicken wings and bee hoon, lucky got this thread and I know where to find them again. Thanks ya.

Welcome visitors

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Joetys, good to see you back here. And with your foodie pics. Did the 16 storey place long time back, will give RTE in new neighborhhod. :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Joetys, good to see you back here. And with your foodie pics. Did the 16 storey place long time back, will give RTE in new neighborhhod. :biggrin:

Got good things must share with fellow sinkies mah from anywhere in the world. But must be very careful to be constructive. Just not sure this thread is constructive enough or not for everyone. Testing the water la but don't know where is the marker.

hawker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chicken wings are one of my major food weakness. I can eat fried or bbq chicken wings for breakfast, lunch, dinner everyday also don't mind.

Another food weakness I have is potatoes. Fries, mash potatoes, stir fried chinese style, braise, potato chunks, oven bake. Whichever way it is being done I still like.

Last edited:

Jumong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got good things must share with fellow sinkies mah from anywhere in the world. But must be very careful to be constructive. Just not sure this thread is constructive enough or not for everyone. Testing the water la but don't know where is the marker.

I prefer your pics on Ah Nehs and their barang barang at the airport. Worth starting a new thread like that to flame Neh and PRCs.