• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Discovering creative ways to increase my givings - CHC

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually when I posted it, never read it properly on my iPhone, now I see it.... Really ccb....

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
As George Carlin says. God always need money. "All powerful, all wise yet he has a problem with money."

[video=youtube;gPOfurmrjxo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPOfurmrjxo[/video]

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
A friend send me this..... :eek::eek::eek:

IMG_3904.jpg

How can they miss out bullet point no. 8?
8) Extension of Project Crossover - female CHC members to sell in Geylang for 6 months, earn extra income for CHC and reach out to the sinful men who visit hookers. Just as Sun Ho shed 70% of her clothes and pumped silicone to reach out to the masses... CHC members should follow in whichever way they could.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Interested to know what's their turnout this Sunday.
If same as last week and never drop drastically then confirm all are hopeless zombies and need to call in army to cull them before the disease spreads.

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
singapore really need a proactive and strong humanism/atheism movement to counteract the current delusional influence that these religions are exerting on the fellow men. All have been trained academically to absorb, crunch and spew out, but very little on critical thinking and reasoning. But i wont be surprised that such movement will render ISD involvement as well.