• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

City Harvest and Buddhism.Let's compare.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Hahahaha !

Seriously, impermanance is the only thing you ever see, then you should not be here at all, just wait your time out at home.

There's no difference. LOL!

Your arguement has nothing to do with impermanance, it has everything to do with your own experience with marriage when you only see failed marriage in your life. you have a psychological issue. I can also pity that you are angry with your parents for popping you into this world and then split up. No matter how you want to deny this, the separation must have hurt a lot until you can't even commit to a relationship.

So sorry, you guessed wrongly.

Impermanance is one of the conclusion he derived when he attained enlightenment.

That's funny. When I read the scriptures, it's the other way around.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Atheists Are All Dumb Folks

marriage is not a delusion if both partner know how to make their marriage work ...:wink: ..you and use uncertain but not delusion :wink: .

I'm not surprised about Atheists = Dumb Fucks. They never surprise me over and over again. Atheists love to live like theists ? What is marriage to you dumb fucks anyway ? :eek::biggrin::rolleyes:

Dumb fucks cannot understand a single bit of logical stuff and they wanna talk about science. No wonder there are people saying "Atheists Losing Debates". :rolleyes:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Atheists Are All Dumb Folks

Atheists love to live like theists ?

I agree with you that some atheists do love to live like theists.

These atheists may not believe in an everlasting God, but they do believe in an irrational thing known as everlasting love. Their spouse became their God.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

These atheists may not believe in an everlasting God, but they do believe in an irrational thing known as everlasting love. Their spouse became their God.

Even Dawkin called atheism as delusional. Dawkin is now an agnostic. God existence at 1.4% probability ? To me, it was 100% ! I saw Him and I felt His strong presence. Since God reveals Himself to certain (or chosen) people, it is not easy to prove His physical presence except in pure science NOT atheists' 'science'. Because atheists have their own interest and agenda regarding science. They can fake it if they need to - politically driven NOT truth.

In an embarrassing (for the Atheists) and rare show of common sense, Richard Dawkins admitted to be only sure to 6.9 sevenths (which, to you and I who do not have a book to promote, means around 98.6%) God does not exist. This leaves only space for the conclusion (as in such things tertium non datur) Dawkins considers the existence of God a 1.4% probability.

In my book, this means Dawkins not only maintains he is not an atheists, but maintains Atheists are wrong. Always in my book, a 1.4% probability of being wrong in your supposition qualifies you as an agnostic, albeit of a rather obdurate sort.

The moderator of this debate seems to have reached the same conclusion, and to his surprise Dawkins said he is called an atheists by other people, but “not by himself”.

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal

Though this is what is it should be...everlasting love, and treating spouse as 'God' but sadly this is far from the truth. Look at the divorce rates, spouses' abuses (plus child abuses), everlasting love is simple quite an illusion.....seems to be only a privledge for few who sincerely and faithfully believe in long-lasting marriage relationship. But, alas.....divorce rates have gone up in almost every society especially in the developed countries.

Scripturally speaking, breaking up families is one of the most important strategies that Satan has used to bring chaos to the world. Only and if only there is no divorce much of the social problems can be greatly reduced.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

whahahhaha...get your facts right ...atheist do not pray to their wives :wink: . and who told you atheist believe in everlasting love ? we just believe that if you want your marriage to work you cant just sit at home whole day shaking leg and doing nothin :wink: is that very difficult for you to understand ?

if anyone ever asks me what is wrong withbuddhism, i will tell them , go watch crouching tiger, hidden dragon. a life of consistent buddhism is a life without love. buddhism, at the end of the day, doesn't believe in relationships, as, in fact, one of the characters says in the movie ("friendship is an illusion"). to be in a relationship is to be attached, to be vulnerable to another, to share oneself with another. it is the ultimate "entanglement." since buddhism teaches that the only ultimate reality is a transcendent "one-ness," all forms of relationship, "two-ness," if you will, is an illusion and something to be denied. i love li Mu Bai's final assessment: "i have wasted my whole life." life without relationship - nay, the living with the goal of avoiding relationship, is worthless and bankrupt. :wink:

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Though this is what is it should be...everlasting love, and treating spouse as 'God' but sadly this is far from the truth. Look at the divorce rates, spouses' abuses (plus child abuses), everlasting love is simple quite an illusion.....seems to be only a privledge for few who sincerely and faithfully believe in long-lasting marriage relationship. But, alas.....divorce rates have gone up in almost every society especially in the developed countries.

Scripturally speaking, breaking up families is one of the most important strategies that Satan has used to bring chaos to the world. Only and if only there is no divorce much of the social problems can be greatly reduced.

idiot , theres no satan to break up your family . its ppl themselves that treated their husband or wive for granted . why dont you say god break up family since you belive that god is more powerful then satan :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I'm not surprised about Atheists = Dumb Fucks. They never surprise me over and over again. Atheists love to live like theists ? What is marriage to you dumb fucks anyway ? :eek::biggrin::rolleyes:

Dumb fucks cannot understand a single bit of logical stuff and they wanna talk about science. No wonder there are people saying "Atheists Losing Debates". :rolleyes:

idiot ...want to talk about logic when you yourself believe that snake could talk :wink: whahahahahahaha.. atheists losing debate ? whahahaha i still havnt started yet :wink: all this while im just pulling you by the neck :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Conqueror, The Khristós Class Nuke Sub

I kill. So, insulting is nothing to me. Don't be a fool.

....lucky your gay boyfriend die on the cross for your sin :wink: you can carry on killing ppl :wink: yes , thats christains mentality :wink: whahahahaha

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Conqueror, The Khristós Class Nuke Sub

religious ppl are hypocrite , they can dismiss all the religion in the world for their nonsense like virgin birth , talking snake , magic flying carpet , 72 virgins in heaven ...ect but when comes to their own nonsense like recarnation and karma they accept it without thinking much :wink:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
CONFIRM ! Atheists Are All Dumb Folks

whahahhaha...get your facts right

But, a dumb fuck cannot get it right, rite ? Hahahaha ! What a hilarious fart ! :eek::rolleyes:

...atheist do not pray to their wives :wink: . and who told you atheist believe in everlasting love ? we just believe that if you want your marriage to work you cant just sit at home whole day shaking leg and doing nothin :wink: is that very difficult for you to understand ?

What can I say ? Dumb atheist loves theist's lifestyle = dumbest fuck in Japan. :eek::rolleyes:

if anyone ever asks me what is wrong withbuddhism, i will tell them , go watch crouching tiger, hidden dragon. a life of consistent buddhism is a life without love. buddhism, at the end of the day, doesn't believe in relationships, as, in fact, one of the characters says in the movie ("friendship is an illusion"). to be in a relationship is to be attached, to be vulnerable to another, to share oneself with another. it is the ultimate "entanglement." since buddhism teaches that the only ultimate reality is a transcendent "one-ness," all forms of relationship, "two-ness," if you will, is an illusion and something to be denied. i love li Mu Bai's final assessment: "i have wasted my whole life." life without relationship - nay, the living with the goal of avoiding relationship, is worthless and bankrupt. :wink:

I think you should get your brain a check seriously. You are a nut case ! :wink: Either you are mad or you are just purely stupid like all atheists do. :wink::cool:

I think you have wasted on your illusion of 'oneness'. Men have their own brain and thinking. Oneness ? OMG ! Dumb fuck farting again. :rolleyes:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

idiot ...want to talk about logic when you yourself believe that snake could talk :wink: whahahahahahaha.. atheists losing debate ? whahahaha i still havnt started yet :wink: all this while im just pulling you by the neck :wink:

As usual, nothing's changed. All theists always have nothing more to add - no sound rebuttal based on logic and science (real ones). :wink::rolleyes:

xszln.jpg

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry Hor, Atheists Are The Worst Hypocrite FYI

religious ppl are hypocrite , they can dismiss all the religion in the world for their nonsense like virgin birth , talking snake , magic flying carpet , 72 virgins in heaven ...ect but when comes to their own nonsense like recarnation and karma they accept it without thinking much :wink:

When it comes to the TRUTH (science), they (atheistic 'scientists') cheated and they did exactly what Lee and PAP do to the oppositions !! So, don't fucking hell tell me they are good. :mad::rolleyes::cool:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: CONFIRM ! Atheists Are All Dumb Folks

But, a dumb fuck cannot get it right, rite ? Hahahaha ! What a hilarious fart ! :eek::rolleyes:

What can I say ? Dumb atheist loves theist's lifestyle = dumbest fuck in Japan. :eek::rolleyes:

I think you should get your brain a check seriously. You are a nut case ! :wink: Either you are mad or you are just purely stupid like all atheists do. :wink::cool:

I think you have wasted on your illusion of 'oneness'. Men have their own brain and thinking. Oneness ? OMG ! Dumb fuck farting again. :rolleyes:

" But, a dumb fuck cannot get it right, rite ? Hahahaha ! What a hilarious fart ! "

whahahahaha ..idiot , at least i know that a snake will never speak :wink: why dont you go IMH and tell the doctor there , you believe that a snake can talk and see what happen to you :wink: whahahahhaa

" What can I say ? Dumb atheist loves theist's lifestyle = dumbest fuck in Japan " .

of course you can say anything ...im sure you cant even survive a year in japan with your mentality :wink: whahahahah . if im dumb i will be back in japanless then a year :wink: happy to say that im here for more then 10years and im doing very good here :wink: sorry to disappoint you :wink: whahahahahha.

" I think you should get your brain a check seriously. You are a nut case ! Either you are mad or you are just purely stupid like all atheists do.

I think you have wasted on your illusion of 'oneness'. Men have their own brain and thinking. Oneness ? OMG ! Dumb fuck farting again "

me brain check ? whahahaha i dont talk to myself before having my food :wink: and i dont have any imaginary friend to talk to :wink: whahahahahahaha...ask you to take medication you dont listen to me ..now you end up like that ..feel sad for you :wink: but i like :wink: whahahahahhhaah

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Sorry Hor, Atheists Are The Worst Hypocrite FYI

When it comes to the TRUTH (science), they (atheistic 'scientists') cheated and they did exactly what Lee and PAP do to the oppositions !! So, don't fucking hell tell me they are good. :mad::rolleyes::cool:

2222222222222222222222222222.jpg

wanna talk about science ? whahahahahhahaa . you religious nuts are not fit to talk about science when you believe that a man can stay alive in a fish stomach for 3 days ..whahahahhahahahah ...

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Sorry Hor, Atheists Are The Worst Hypocrite FYI

talk is cheap idiot :wink: show me proof that we cheated :wink: whahahahahahaha ....you can even say jesus is transformer :wink: and can turn into a fire engine whahahaha..
22222222222222222222222222222.jpg

Last edited: