• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

City Harvest and Buddhism.Let's compare.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it is the individual doings not the religion.:biggrin:
religion is being used by conman to con money.

at least Ren Ci did built hospital and this KH built aircon comfort mega church.

did the god tell KH he should help the needy?:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nowaday many angmo believe in buddhisum ...alot of angmo hippy love to meditate when on LSD or mushrooms ...this is not a joke . if you go to any psychedelic party you will notice theres many buddha or indian god poster and image around ..heard of buddha bar ?

of course i heard of buddha bar la i have 2 albums on their music. Then again meditating isn't actually being a buddhist.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
but meditation is part of buddha or buddhist life :wink:

yes of course but all because you constantly indulge in meditation doesn't make you a buddhist that's why some ppl have the mistaken notion that meditation is religious in nature. In p90x tony horton told the ppl during the meditation segment that it was nothing religious at all.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
yes of course but all because you constantly indulge in meditation doesn't make you a buddhist that's why some ppl have the mistaken notion that meditation is religious in nature. In p90x tony horton told the ppl during the meditation segment that it was nothing religious at all.

true ..but most hippy call themselves buddhist :wink:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thats right bro...as long as theres money involved ...theres always greed .

There's greed even if there's no money involved. If a monk lusts after a new set of yellow robe, greed is present. It's the quality of the mind that matters. Outward appearance can be deceiving.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There's greed even if there's no money involved. If a monk lusts after a new set of yellow robe, greed is present. It's the quality of the mind that matters. Outward appearance can be deceiving.

very true ...well said .

Hahahaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
true ..but most hippy call themselves buddhist :wink:

A hippy buddhist monk.

Ajahn-Brahm2.jpg

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shitty Stuff

but meditation is part of buddha or buddhist life :wink:

C'mon. What meditation ? I can't believe you fellas believe in this kind of crap. OMG ! I don't even know why you bother to discuss this unless you are dumb enough to believe this shit. :eek::rolleyes:

shit.jpg

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Shitty Stuff

C'mon. What meditation ? I can't believe you fellas believe in this kind of crap. OMG ! I don't even know why you bother to discuss this unless you are dumb enough to believe this shit. :eek::rolleyes:

shit.jpg

C'mon. What son of god? why believe in an ancient desert tribal religion? I can't believe you fellas believe in this kind of crap. OMG ! I don't even know why you bother to discuss this unless you are dumb enough to believe this shit. :eek::rolleyes:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-UIAVbMltsU4/T5UpadAZ4bI/AAAAAAAABQk/9133AS_WpgU/s1600/shit.jpg

Last edited:

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buddhists are no better. :wink: Just scrap it for the sake of mankind ? No, leave it for the losers. Can always treat it like a scrapyard. :biggrin:

Yr low iq n high stupidity=retardation surface again. Did the snake I called talk 2 u? 'hisses.., hissss, ssstuuupidddd!' did u figure it out this message sent 2 u? I hv their number u know,...the Snake, A-Damn n Evi-l or u prefer buddha Jesus who attained buddhahood as a boy in his teen? Noo.... He fled not back alive, that guys got crux was a double. U can find Buddha Jesus in Kashmir. That book u read, written by some ancient egoist with motive n greed to fund their evil agenda. Wait.....history repeat itself again, I sense it happen again with CHC recently....n that crossover project sham. Gong-kia-lah, wise up n time for medicines.

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Shitty Stuff

shit.jpg

Mm.....Gong-Kia-lah! Study this piece of shit image carefully...can u see a Christian sign in it? It's meant for Christian like u n for u. I sense the smell is waiting for u..yr Snake said again a minute ago, I quote: 'Hissss, ssshit!' still cannot figure it out? Quick, go eat some...from yr GOD, quick...don't question, have faith, go eat it n will make u powderfool, yes...Powder-fool! If u hv doubt, I can call yr GOD.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing To Add ?

C'mon. What son of god? why believe in an ancient desert tribal religion? I can't believe you fellas believe in this kind of crap. OMG ! I don't even know why you bother to discuss this unless you are dumb enough to believe this shit. :eek::rolleyes:

Good. That means you have nothing to add. Dumb Buddhists ! :biggrin::rolleyes:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yr low iq n high stupidity=retardation surface again. Did the snake I called talk 2 u? 'hisses.., hissss, ssstuuupidddd!' did u figure it out this message sent 2 u? I hv their number u know,...the Snake, A-Damn n Evi-l or u prefer buddha Jesus who attained buddhahood as a boy in his teen? Noo.... He fled not back alive, that guys got crux was a double. U can find Buddha Jesus in Kashmir. That book u read, written by some ancient egoist with motive n greed to fund their evil agenda. Wait.....history repeat itself again, I sense it happen again with CHC recently....n that crossover project sham. Gong-kia-lah, wise up n time for medicines.

Now, you sounds like Drifting Dead Wood going in circle. Very typical. :eek::rolleyes:

Sigh. Good, I think you folks have nothing to add here. :cool:

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Nothing To Add ?

Good. That means you have nothing to add. Dumb Buddhists ! :biggrin::rolleyes:

Good. That means you delusional religious believers have nothing to back up your claims about the existence of god except in your imagination. have nothing to add. Dumb believers! :biggrin::rolleyes:

Last edited:

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Nothing To Add ?

The Snake said: 'Hissssssss, isssssss, stuuuuupid!' bet u can't figure out, Gong-Kia-lah.

Yr low iq n high stupidity=retardation is yr curse. Hv faith in us bros here. We can get u out of this mess but do not question us, we r here in our 'Crossing Over Project' to convert u but that depends how many tithes u contribute, lah. Many many folds r rewarded, guarantee.

Yr 1 post, will be rewarded w many posts as by now u hv experience them. Keep it coming, hv faith in us!