• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My friend daughter had her 21St birthday recently

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I am sure your friends are proud to have a daughter like that. She is 21, and if she is as hot as you say she is, she will have lots of suiters. Of these, being a straight female (she is not gay, right?), she will be attracted to one or a few. Then what? Humans crave love and affection. So there will be hugs and kisses. Then petting, etc. Her chastity ring will count for nothing, when she responds to love, it is natural. She will be making love to her fancied one soon enough. We do not live in a Puritan society. Your friends should have bought her a chastity belt instead.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
22222222222222222222222222.jpg

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
you can even say she is half japanese and half angmo :wink: whahahaahahahah as usual extraordinary claims need extraordinary evidence :wink: you can even say she is virgin mary with a 3D boobs :wink: whahahaahaha ...chistians ....Zzzzzzzz whahahahahahaha

What about your claims that she is ugly sir? Can you show us evidence of your claim?

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiya,,, just like ted haggard, jimmy swaggert or the singapore's lighthouse church elder, morning go church, afternoon go fuck underage prostitute, then go report police after fucking her 2nd time, true christian ,,,,,

same same,,,,

chastity ring or not, it is just a fuck,,,,, jesus never fucked before, because he is gay la,,,, thats why in the garden, there was a naked man with him,,,,,,, jesus was hanged actually for gay sex,,,,,, but bible twisted it only

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
aiya,,, just like ted haggard, jimmy swaggert or the singapore's lighthouse church elder, morning go church, afternoon go fuck underage prostitute, then go report police after fucking her 2nd time, true christian ,,,,,

same same,,,,

chastity ring or not, it is just a fuck,,,,, jesus never fucked before, because he is gay la,,,, thats why in the garden, there was a naked man with him,,,,,,, jesus was hanged actually for gay sex,,,,,, but bible twisted it only

222222222222222222222222222222222.jpg

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
And WHERE is your Claim that she is tall and pretty ? Show us your evidence since you created this shitty thread :wink:

You can no proofs sir. You can't claim either way too.
One thing is for sure, you can't have her and your wife ain't virgin before she met ya.

cheers

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can no proofs sir. You can't claim either way too.
One thing is for sure, you can't have her and your wife ain't virgin before she met ya.

cheers

Of course my wife is NOT virgin anymore since she give birth to a lovely kid for me. So how about you boy ? Still single or married with a Chao Ah Lian that gives you GREEN HAT every weekend ??

And btw, WHERE is your PROOF that she is Pretty and Tall ?

NPNT.

Please go back to your HWZ forum.

Muahahahahhahahaahahaha

:biggrin:

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Married with two kids sir.
For our interest's sake, are you a virgin?
So any of you atheists think your kids will be virgin by age 21 like my friend daughter?

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Never saw you said that to Drifter and gangf for claiming she is ugly sir. Why are you anti Christ crowd ganging up just to sour grapes?

I am a Christian and I feel you should not waste your time speaking up for Christ. Don't get me wrong, it has nothing to do with forummers. It has to do with you. Anyone who puts people off Christianity ends up in the same place as them anyway, so you can start by repenting or find something else to do before your eternal separation from Him.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Married with two kids sir.
For our interest's sake, are you a virgin?
So any of you atheists think your kids will be virgin by age 21 like my friend daughter?

Might want to do DNA tests to see if they're your kids, because you likely still virgin :biggrin:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kinana said:

Most Christians are not virgins by the age of 21, if that is what you are implying. Just look at the social norm in the western world.