• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC women ruined Hong Kong women's image ( dating foreigner for free )

Mercury

Alfrescian
Loyal
First they ruined Malaysian Chinese women image with the prostitutes they brought to Malaysia, now they've ruined Hong Kong women's image with this degradable crap. It worries me how oneday SG women image will one day be ruined by these PRC mainland Chinese women. It could even be tomorrow or next week, it's bound to happen someday. I'm not even surprised they are mainland Chinese women, if you look at the intermarriage. It's always the SG men with PRC women, if you look at the marriage statistic in HK, 70,000 HK men married PRC women and only 2000 PRC men married HK women.

2yxhv76.jpg

Google these results, and you will see this shit it's already spread-ed like wildfire in many random forums.

This HK speed dating with foreigner

Dinner with Foreigners free in Hong Kong: Women pay 4800

"Ladies Pay $4800 and Free for Foreign Gentlemen”

http://badcanto.wordpress.com/2012/...4800-and-free-for-foreign-gentlemen/#comments

Apparently this dating agency was founded by an Hong Kong women but the so called client are actually mainland Chinese women who speaks Mandarin and not Cantonese ( this indicates these women are not from Hong Kong) and it would seem the advertisement was written in simplified Chinese not traditional Chinese which contributes to the fact again their not even HK women. I talked with this HK guy, he told me these women were not even local Hong Kong women but bunch of old PRC mainland Chinese women working in the finance, arranging dates in a HK hotel, and when they succeed these low class PRC women would try to get an green card from foreigners. You can look at the comments posted in that link. Tell me who's to blame for this? see how an small group of women can cause damage to their reputation.

Last edited:

Mercury

Alfrescian
Loyal
I tot SPG has already an established image for sinkie women:confused::(

Not this extend, which is beyond low class and degradable. You know...the average HK women don't even go out to night clubs to meet guy unlike our average Sinkie girls, and yet look at how these PRC women ruined HK women reputation by doing something so shameless. I can't help but imagine that in the future an group of PRC women would do something outrageous that would tarnish our SG reputation.

Look at this PRC whore Gong Li who's now 46 years old. Is there any SG women you know who can be so shameless? she became an Singaporean citizen by marrying an Singporean man but properbly spent 99% of her time overseas meeting the Ang Mo behind her husband's back. What did she contributed to Singapore other telling us all that she divorce his Singaporean husband or her new French Ang mo lover? She even admitted herself that she wanted an Singaporean passport because it would be convenient for her to work on her movies abroad. It is plain disgusting to know she is making used of Singapore citizenship just for the ease of traveling !!!!!

gong+li+husband+huang+hexiang.jpg

Gong%20Li1_87dae.jpg

Last edited:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing wrong! Not all PRC are bad. SG girl also same ???????? right. Not much different from PRC girl.

Mercury

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing wrong! Not all PRC are bad. SG girl also same ???????? right. Not much different from PRC girl.

Of course there is an difference, PRC girls will make things more worse than it's already is, no matter how bad SG girls are...PRC girls will always be badder, just like their all their chicken business and seducing Singapore husbands and breaking up families are way too common for them. See how this PRC whore (even though she's rich and famous) Gong Li divorced her Singaporean husband for an ang moh boy? would any Singaporean girl do what she did just to get an green card. A lot of people even thinks Gong Li is an Singaporean Chinese women.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wah prc women behaving like whores. It's pretty common. Though i mean how do you make it big in hollywood as a china woman? Get fucked on screen lah. Many ppl will love watching it.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Is Low Down !

First they ruined Malaysian Chinese women image with the prostitutes they brought to Malaysia, now they've ruined Hong Kong women's image with this degradable crap.

Dinner with Foreigners free in Hong Kong: Women pay 4800

"Ladies Pay $4800 and Free for Foreign Gentlemen”

Tell me who's to blame for this? see how an small group of women can cause damage to their reputation.

This is really demeaning ! I won't be surprised to see desperate women flocking for ang moh. There will be such ladies who love to be screwed again and again like voting for PAP.

516307839_9cb2d0eee1_o.jpg

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Have Said The Magic Word. You Got It !

wah prc women behaving like whores. It's pretty common. Though i mean how do you make it big in hollywood as a china woman? Get fucked on screen lah. Many ppl will love watching it.

Fucked on screen ? Many ppl love watching ? You have just said the magic word !

Since you asked for it ... here !

[video=youtube;qnXAWEPqEH4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnXAWEPqEH4&feature=related[/video]

Ay! Got Captain America one (must be full movie), tell me.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: This Is Low Down !

Guys remember being an ang moh just simply means having extra brownie pts. Just by simply looking like an ang moh somehow SOME ppl ok i'll stress it SOME ppl will excuse all your other failings cos you are an ang moh. This is how things go. Example: Asian guy that acts like an asshole and is a asshole = asshole. Ang moh guy that acts like an asshole and is a asshole = cool

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: You Have Said The Magic Word. You Got It !

Fucked on screen ? Many ppl love watching ? You have just said the magic word !

Since you asked for it ... here !

[video=youtube;qnXAWEPqEH4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnXAWEPqEH4&feature=related[/video]

Ay! Got Captain America one (must be full movie), tell me.

I checked the movie on imdb doesn't involve any ang moh and this is a korean movie.

Mercury

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bingo! The whore Gong Li got fucked by Collin furrel in the shower. Although she also got fucked by some mainland and HK actors the bitch never did an naked shower scene fuck until she went to Hollywood.
miami3.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bingo! The whore Gong Li got fucked by Collin furrel in the shower. Although she also got fucked by some mainland and HK actors the bitch never did an naked shower scene fuck until she went to Hollywood.
miami3.jpg

Trust me she was proud to be fucked on camera. Go ang mohs!!!!!

Mercury

Alfrescian
Loyal
We need to fuck more Ang moh bitches, there seems to many lot of white women flocking to Bali to pay sex for the Indonesian men, there's also an rise of old and young white women flocking in Thailand to have sex with local men. We Singaporeans need to form an group of attractive Singaporean Chinese men and give them an taste of our Singaporeans Bak Kwa and eggrolls.

0.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

2mwz0oo.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
mercury i believe your efforts may be in vain. Too many chinese dogs that will always prefer if it's asian and more specifically chinese females with ang moh men. I bet they get turnef on if it's chinese gal with ang moh men so much so that their 1 inch dicks actually get an erection.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Make A Killing Today !

mercury i believe your efforts may be in vain. Too many chinese dogs that will always prefer if it's asian and more specifically chinese females with ang moh men. I bet they get turnef on if it's chinese gal with ang moh men so much so that their 1 inch dicks actually get an erection.

Emil something also has an ang moh wife.

enjoylife.gif

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Lidat Oso Can

Seriously i believe there;s some type of negative connotation if it's a chinese male with an ang moh female or non chinese female out there. You guys agree with me there's a term out there on these type of relationships?