SG Live Bet
SG Tipster

Thread: karma ??? ;)

Hybrid View

My Reputation Points: 7324 / Power: 22

Default karma ??? ;)

regardless of how one “interprets” karma, it effectively remains a system of rewards and punishments for human behavior that somehow happens to be written in the fabric of reality.

" the law of karma is just the law of action and consequnces ". ????

there is no natural ‘law of action and consequences.” the term “consequences” comes with the connotation of “just desserts” , reward/benefit and punishment/harm that we experience as a matter justice because of the moral or immoral qualities of our actions. that buddhisum chose to reference “consequences” rather than the genuinely neutral “cause and effect” helps prove my point: it’s a system of rewards and punishments.

a naturalistic universes that is indifferent to us doesn’t care if we behave morally or immorally because the entire notion of “moral behavior” is humans. a naturalistic universe doesn’t have any system written into it that benefits us when we do good or harms us when we do bad.

people who believe in and teach about a supernaturalistic universe, in contrast, try to incorporate elements that remove morality and justice from human hands. this is little more than ego and magic ego, in thinking that anything about the fabric of reality would be set up to accommodate our moral decisions .. magic, in reaching outside basic natural explanations in order to rationalize the beliefs that boost our egos.
    Last edited by drifter; 22-04-2012 at 08:58 PM.

My Reputation Points: 502 / Power: 7

Default Re: karma ??? ;)

bro i dun mind telling u LOL i study buddhism philosophy, i think no one will be bothered arguing with u. cos....to most of us who study the philosophy (not taking it as a religion, treat it like confucious), our attitude is...you dun accept ar. ok loh LOL

by the way try this chamomile tea see if it helps in your sleeping issue.

i got something impt to do these few days that why staying up till like that. u machiam everyday ...means u have problem sleeping...

Quote Originally Posted by vamjok View Post
    by the way try this chamomile tea see if it helps in your sleeping issue.

i got something impt to do these few days that why staying up till like that. u machiam everyday ...means u have problem sleeping...
    bro...i do have sleeping problems for months liao ...thanks for the concern i will get some chamomile tea thankyou once again bro .

Quote Originally Posted by drifter View Post
    bro...i do have sleeping problems for months liao ...thanks for the concern i will get some chamomile tea thankyou once again bro .
    i drink about 3 cups i will feel zzzzzzzz LOL

its a natural form of sedative, although a very mild one

i drink about 3 cups i will feel zzzzzzzz LOL

its a natural form of sedative, although a very mild one
    wow...using natural herbs can get high ..i like im not a chemical person

bro i dun mind telling u LOL i study buddhism philosophy, i think no one will be bothered arguing with u. cos....to most of us who study the philosophy (not taking it as a religion, treat it like confucious), our attitude is...you dun accept ar. ok loh LOL
    bro , actucally i also used to study buddhisum philosophy too ..thats why i also know theres tons of error in his teaching ... from young im already interested in all religions ...i want to understand why men can be brainwashed . i study bible , buddhisum and taoism too . thats why i know whats going on in most of the religion . no worries bro , as long as those devotees dont talk nonsense like those idiot christains ..im fine with them . one thing i like about buddhisum is because they never try to infect you with their views