• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Simple Question on Big Bang

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most, if not all, of the anti-matter got destroyed after the big-bang. In fact, the "matter" you see now around us are less then 0.0001% since the big-bang. The theory is that right after the big bang, anti-matter and matter collided to produce just energy, hence the background radiation since then. "Luckily" there are enough matter left to create the universe we know today, again less then 0.001% of the original amount. Some physicist actually postulate that it is the inherent flaws in this that created the universe as we know today. Hence, the universe cannot be perfect if it is created by an all knowing being. Same with the great expansion after the big-bang, if all the matter are uniformly distributed, then matter won't collapse onto itself to form atoms, chemicals, dust, suns, etc. Gravitational laws dictates that if bodies are at equidistance from each other they exert the same amount of force. It is because of several "flaws" in the distribution of matter after the expansion that the universe can exist in its current form.

the issue is if those anti matters can be destory, why not matters? and where are that 0.001 percent of anti matters? anyway on this topic i think no one has reach the conclusion as yet. i am actually banging on anti-matters having some relationship with the dark materials.

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
2 words for you - LAN JIAO.

the study of all these is termed by WE SCIENTIST - ASTROPHYSICS/QUANTUM MECHANICS

u want to term whatever fuck you leave it in your own fucking church, don't come out here display your stupidity

That's the problems with some con-scientists (if only they are truly scientists). Just keeping coming out with terms out of nowhere but for goodness sake, just keep within your community. Coining useless and nonsensical terms without any proper definition or meaning is the work of conman.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even if vacuum has energy, why did it explode? You cannot answer. You also cannot answer where that energy came from?
Not only did you not answer the very twio basic questions of mine, you ended up contradicting yourself by talking about zero point energy and somehow linking it to the big bang which in illogical.

i already told u the answer, is you refuse to accept it. like it or not this is current scientific theory stand. whether you accept it or not is none of my fucking business. typing anymore will make me keep looping the same thing.

Vacuum is energy. asking where energy came from is like asking where vacuum came from. it itself is already there, you no need to create anything to have vacuum. this is the last time i am going to say this

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's the problems with some con-scientists (if only they are truly scientists). Just keeping coming out with terms out of nowhere but for goodness sake, just keep within your community. Coining useless and nonsensical terms without any proper definition or meaning is the work of conman.

go grab any others with any training in this field then, see if i am talking cock or you are talking cock.

how many times have i exposed your stupidity?

now we have another stupid idiot that even after spoonfeeding, he still cannot get it. no wonder most stupid xtain i know dun make it pass honours in sch.

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thats exactly what he is doing, thats why he ended up showing he didn't know what he was talking about, can't make sense of it and also contradicts himself.
Ever wonder why he keep resorting to profanity and insults.
He wouldn't be using these if he can debate would he? Nope.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thats exactly what he is doing, thats why he ended up showing he didn't know what he was talking about, can't make sense of it and also contradicts himself.
Ever wonder why he keep resorting to profanity and insults.
He wouldn't be using these if he can debate would he? Nope.

ay chee bye kia, you dun understand quantum mechanic or born stupid is not my fault. get it?

u can fucking pass ur A level first then come talk to me

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
ay chee bye kia, you dun understand quantum mechanic or born stupid is not my fault. get it?

u can fucking pass ur A level first then come talk to me

It is you who do not understand basic physical laws my friend. You can't even make head or tail of what you brought up. Its no wonder you atheist need to resort to profanity all the time.

cheers

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn i already lower my pride in spoonfeeding an idiot like you as if you are a baby. U STILL CANNOT GET IT
u might as well go jump, seriously.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is you who do not understand basic physical laws my friend. You can't even make head or tail of what you brought up. Its no wonder you atheist need to resort to profanity all the time.

cheers

is u dun understand current theory in quantum mechanic. my fault? as mentioned, this topic is way above your intelligence

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
i make up the term myself?

a simple check in google will returns you tons of result. this simply show how ignorance you are

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
And none of them answer my two basic questions after so many posts.
What exploded?
Where did the energy come from?

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
And none of them answer my two basic questions after so many posts.
What exploded?
Where did the energy come from?

stupidity...really amazing. u refuse to accept it is none of my fucking problem

i will still give the same reply
vacuum field = energy

too stupid to understand is not my problem

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Relax lah. There's no empirical proof for the existence of god. No need to argue so much. :smile:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
stupidity...really amazing. u refuse to accept it is none of my fucking problem

i will still give the same reply
vacuum field = energy

too stupid to understand is not my problem

Why should anyone accept or understand your stupid presentation where you can't make head or tail over what you posted and ended up contradicting yourself?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
either way, you still can't make sense dear.

me not that close to you, so can spare those endearing terms.
much as me understood from what bro Vamjok had explained, plus what me had understood previously.

in essence, big bang didn't mean something exploded. would be a notion of massive expansion, which you had gladly accepted and further used to forward your understanding.
as of what drives that expansion, where did all that energy came from? that's one good question. bro Vamjok had tried his best to explain in terms of vacuum energy, maybe me could try to put in simple terms of what he meant.

there are at least two camps of view when it comes to the BBT, first camp suggests that our observable universe had always been expanding since the big bang, and that it would eventually end in the big collapse; the second camp suggests that the universe is in a state of constant expansion & contraction, very much like the ripples of the waves on a still surface of a pond. both camps accept that our universe is still expanding at this point in time.
so what causes the initial wave of expansion would be the crux of the problem. the vacuum energy in which bro Vamjok brought forth suggests that there's energy in vacuum, much as we understood Einstein's equation of E=mc2. the space between the vacuum does allow energy to build up since particles are constantly created and destroyed. where do these particles appear from, me have no clue. perhaps from another dimension, me really don't know and would like to find out.

back to the question where energy is derived to drive the expansion, it was suggested that the anti matter could meet up with matter to cross out one another, thus releasing tremendous amount of energy. clearly shown in Einstein's equation and the two bombs in Hiroshima and Nagasaki, we need to draw in relation to how anti-matter and matter could produce energy, that could help answer how the energy produced can fuel the expansion.

then the question that bro Vamjok raised is also pertinent to understanding our universe in a more scientific way. you could be asking the same question as he did: where are those remnants of anti-matter :smile::smile::smile:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why should anyone accept or understand your stupid presentation where you can't make head or tail over what you posted and ended up contradicting yourself?

anyone with an IQ above retard will be able to understand.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually....

for those with training in maths its actually easier to look at equations. its in the long video i showed earlier. watch this video from 18 mins (in fact the whole lecturer he mentioned it here and there, this indeed is a very good introduction video to QFT). this fellow is really good in teaching honestly

that stupid idiot really think i talk cock when i quote the video. in fact everything is explain in this lecture

Last edited: