• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC lady boss of bah kut teh is proud to get her citizenship from LKY

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
IMG_2565.jpg

Was eating my lunch when i saw this...

Last edited:

callmebad

Alfrescian
Loyal
let it go lah ! I know some of you are unhappy over this
if this lady is not doing anything bad, honestly doing her bak ku teh business and nothing hanky panky here, I really don't see anything wrong in not granting her citizenship

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was eating my lunch when i saw this...

Did you lose your appetite? Where's the bak kut teh shop? How's the bak kut teh?

To be honest, the pic looks Photoshopped.

Anyway, that's highly retarded. I can understand if it were a pic of LKY enjoying her food, because many hawkers do indeed put up pics of famous celebrities eating their stall's food. This is a marketing gimmick to increase business.

But seriously, flaunt the SG citizenship? Stupid.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did you lose your appetite? Where's the bak kut teh shop? How's the bak kut teh?

To be honest, the pic looks Photoshopped.

Anyway, that's highly retarded. I can understand if it were a pic of LKY enjoying her food, because many hawkers do indeed put up pics of famous celebrities eating their stall's food. This is a marketing gimmick to increase business.

But seriously, flaunt the SG citizenship? Stupid.
Beach road Ba Sheng bah kut teh, didnt take a close look at the picture, so dunno is photoshop or not.

I'm not a fan of MY Bak Kut Teh, the soup is too porky for me. But I ordered the dry mixed meat bah kut teh, very nice, they put shreds of jio her (dried squid) inside, and cook it till it dry, quite nice, very fragrant.

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
We should import more PRC talent to improve our future prospects

Hope to see more of this positive news - News is so depressing these days

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Now why would that old fart take time and attend such a ceremony? Which should be a non-event by his standard. Unless he knows her personally, or had sometime to do with her new citizenship.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
here's my 12 by 12 contribution in honor of bak kut teh success story....

it is a dream come true for prc woman
but more so for the one and only one old man
to have foreign talent to carry out his plan
it's not all about high science or flash in the pan
nor about pure research or what no one else can
it boils down to bones, soup, flames and whipping a fan
here is a showcase for the ndp grandstand
nothing pleases him more that in such a short span
an immigrant tries at a local dish her hand
and turns into a tycoon in bak kut teh land
it's a shining case for others to join the band
and have a chance to vote for the pap clan

:biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Beach road Ba Sheng bah kut teh, didnt take a close look at the picture, so dunno is photoshop or not.

I'm not a fan of MY Bak Kut Teh, the soup is too porky for me. But I ordered the dry mixed meat bah kut teh, very nice, they put shreds of jio her (dried squid) inside, and cook it till it dry, quite nice, very fragrant.

yes its one of the shop house in beach rd ...i know that woman ..she own a few coffeeshops in singapore ..nice humble PRC businesswoman with a heart . her income per month is more then 30k but she still borrow from bank for her business .