• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie gal call off wedding on the eve of Actual day becos..

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
20120329_it_lcn_divorse_img_main.jpg

他大学毕业当高级分析师,月入4000多元,买不起百万公寓当新房,却欺骗妻子已经买了,结果在行婚礼前3天被揭发,妻子愤而提出离婚。

洪伟雄(32岁)受访时表示很懊悔,不该打肿脸皮充胖子,希望妻子能够原谅他。

他说,两人在大学认识,2006年注册结婚,原定去年12月31日行华人婚礼。“我们在2009年看中一间100多万元公寓,因为贷款条例修改,我得支付11万现款,我拿不出这么大笔钱,又不想让妻子失望,才会硬着头皮骗她说买了。”

洪伟雄说,为了圆谎,他必须编更多谎言。公寓在去年6月竣工后,妻子常问几时去看新房子,他用尽各种借口拖延。后来父母知道了,鼓励他说出真相。

完整报道,请翻阅29.03.2012《新明日报》

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He has just dodged a bullet.

Should he have got married, this gold digging cunt who have milked him dry in the inevitable divorce. At least half of his wealth and assets, with full blessings from the Women's Charter.

Earning 4K is actually quite decent at his age. The only catch is that you do not get yourself into debt, invest wisely and remain a bachelor. You'll still have enough to travel, dine well and indulge in your hobbies.

You've dodged a bullet. Now dump that bitch. Stop asking for 'forgiveness'. There's no need to impress her or prove anything to her.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
$4,000 salary want to purchase a $1million condo? Is this logical?

sinkies are screwed in their brains...they think property prices will forever be climbing. with government curbing influx of foreigners, i forsee prices will drop.
this story tells of unrealistic thinking of typical farkheads in our midst. later,probably hear that the girl will forgive him cos' she is angry with him for lying but in actual fact, he made her lose faceand that's the real problem...hee...hee...

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
bro ....you've been reading property guru ah? But i guess you are right...i think they trying to slowly talk the property down.

sinkies are screwed in their brains...they think property prices will forever be climbing. with government curbing influx of foreigners, i forsee prices will drop.
this story tells of unrealistic thinking of typical farkheads in our midst. later,probably hear that the girl will forgive him cos' she is angry with him for lying but in actual fact, he made her lose faceand that's the real problem...hee...hee...

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He has just dodged a bullet.

Should he have got married, this gold digging cunt who have milked him dry in the inevitable divorce. At least half of his wealth and assets, with full blessings from the Women's Charter.

Earning 4K is actually quite decent at his age. The only catch is that you do not get yourself into debt, invest wisely and remain a bachelor. You'll still have enough to travel, dine well and indulge in your hobbies.

You've dodged a bullet. Now dump that bitch. Stop asking for 'forgiveness'. There's no need to impress her or prove anything to her.
Think too late to dodged liaoz. Already ROM liaoz.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ehh Krafty, the story sounds like your real life story leh, LOL

you are right!i used to think like him,until got brainwahed by samsters...this is indeed a remarkable forum...

but on the other hand, if they can combine their income, i bet that staying in palace also no problem...haha...