• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Female Driver Blocks Carpark

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Female BMW driver blocks carpark entrance for 30 min, then yells at annoyed motorists

female_bmw_driver_blocks_carpark_entrance_for_30_min-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer Pare Port was stuck in a carpark for 30 minutes when a BMW driver parked her vehicle across the exit, blocking other motorists.

Said the STOMPer:

"I was stuck in car park for more than 30 minutes because a BMW 7-series was parked across the car park exit.

"Passers-by gathered near the car, bewildered by such an inconsiderate driver.

"Who could it be? Then a female driver turns up.

"When asked why she parked so inconsiderately, she stared angrily as though she had done nothing wrong.

"Without offering an apology, she acted like some big shot and yelled at us in an accent to get out of her way.

"When a passer-by tried to reason with her and stopped her from driving off, she slammed her car door on the poor man, cutting his hand.

"She even tried to take a picture.

"All those who witnessed the incident were just disgusted with this woman's behaviour.

"We let her drive off, but we took her pictures and made a police report.

"She may be rich but she cannot treat people this way.

"It is just not right.

"Can you imagine how she treats others who dare not stand up to her?

"What a sad day."

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
never say wat type of accent she had...but really very anti social behaviour. Should be sentenced to read every single sbf post for 3 months. :oIo:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
stupid useless sinkies as usual wasted 30 mins to do nothing waiting for pappies come to rescue them.
can get together to carry car away even overturn also can....if cannot then break the glass to release handbrake to pull.........still cannot then just puncture tyre set fire also can.
dun expect help if you cannot even help yourself.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
stupid useless sinkies as usual wasted 30 mins to do nothing waiting for pappies come to rescue them.
can get together to carry car away even overturn also can....if cannot then break the glass to release handbrake to pull.........still cannot then just puncture tyre set fire also can.
dun expect help if you cannot even help yourself.

When I was a younger man, I would've vandalised that vehicle. Now, I would just report the plate number.

Cheers!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I was a younger man, I would've vandalised that vehicle. Now, I would just report the plate number.

Cheers!
report will not get anywhere.......kena fine? driver won't care-less.
these selfish fuckers need to know there are consequences to their inconsiderate behaviour....if not they will do it again knowing they can get away with it.

i bet you many supercar drivers will now slow down when they drive to orchard towers....

vigilante actions increases when there is a perception the law is no longer able to protect them.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how come it's Khun Narong instead of the idiot Sinkie tonychat that scold Sinkies this time

yes, me helping to share tongchat's burden.......
note i am only scolding the 60.1% if sinkies......ultimately they are responsible for the rot happening in sinkieland.

back to the topic.......
yes no need to set fire etc drastic kind of action......just puncture tyre even let off the air also can.......teach her a lesson and let her experience 30 mins of inconvenience also song.....scratch the car also must tactical.........discreetly do it while 'trying' to push the car etc.....its a little bit sneaky but alls fair in war.

i had a neighbour that used to park his new car in 2 parking lots.....not lousy skills but just plain selfish probably worried the car would be scratch if parked next to others. i wrote a polite note to urge him to be considerate as the carpark is always full. nothing happened....new car still occupy 2 lots.
i took a few seconds to etched a short message onto the paintwork......after that kwai kwai his car always parked snugly into a single lot.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
back to the topic.......
yes no need to set fire etc drastic kind of action......just puncture tyre even let off the air also can.......teach her a lesson and let her experience 30 mins of inconvenience also song.....scratch the car also must tactical.........discreetly do it while 'trying' to push the car etc.....its a little bit sneaky but alls fair in war.

if i not mistaken, i think beemer run on non flat tyres so cannot punture.

btw, call tow truck need to prove as car owner? if not, i willing to pay the $30-50 tow fee and instruct the tow truck driver to send the car to some ulu URA carpark.:biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some one should have discreetly scratched this cunt's car with a key or 20 cent coin... This kind of rich cunt very yaya.. Sometimes you can see these ugly old rich pussies with thick makeups picking up their PRC Toy boys at the taxi stand in front of Peace Ctr with their Mercs and Beemers..

crackhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
she drove to the car park entrance, saw the "Season Parking Only" sign and concluded that this is not the season so she parked outside lor

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if i not mistaken, i think beemer run on non flat tyres so cannot punture.

btw, call tow truck need to prove as car owner? if not, i willing to pay the $30-50 tow fee and instruct the tow truck driver to send the car to some ulu URA carpark.:biggrin:
slashing the sides of the tyre with a knife will do the trick.
if fail the control display will still show up the puntures......run flat tires will need to be replaced.
another trick is to crumple a piece of paper and stuff into the exhaust pipe