• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This is my Palm, can you read it

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
To all those bullshit crap.. you are ignore!! :mad::oIo:

To all real info, thank you.. :smile::cool:

Attachments

• 20111221_091851.jpg
    20111221_091851.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 1,331
  • 20111221_091839.jpg
    20111221_091839.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 1,560

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tony,

My sexy palm-reading masseur once taught me how to read palms, so I do know a thing or two.

The "boat" on your palm is quite high. You rich guy eh?

How old are you btw? :wink:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tony,

My sexy palm-reading masseur once taught me how to read palms, so I do know a thing or two.

The "boat" on your palm is quite high. You rich guy eh?

How old are you btw? :wink:

sorry bro, i dun reveal my age here. But thanks for the info.. appreciate it. :smile: anything else..

I guess my palm also tells that i am not a sinkie.

Last edited:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
your fingers are rounded, such kind of person very quarrelsome. your career line indicates that it sucks!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Both my palms are 'duan zhang', i.e. one horizontal line cutting across the palm. Anyone knows what it means?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Both my palms are 'duan zhang', i.e. one horizontal line cutting across the palm. Anyone knows what it means?

google out...

http://sowafortune.wordpress.com/category/palm-reading-duan-zhang/

09/26/2009
Duan-Zhang – A Horizontal Line that Cuts Across the Palm
Posted by sowafortune under Palm Reading - Duan Zhang
Leave a Comment

When Jupiter line [heart line] and Wisdom line [mind line] merge to form one line and cut across your palm to divide your palm into two parts, it is Duan-Zhang.

Jupiter line represents one’s emotion; Wisdom line represents one’s intellectual and rationality. When these two lines merge, the person has an overall stronger personality- more confident, reasonable, and independent.
There are two kinds of ‘Duan-Zhang’.
‘True Duan-Zhang’ is a complete merge of Jupiter line and Wisdom line without any branch.

The other type is ‘Fictitious duan-Zhang’, when the merged line has a Jupiter line branch or a wisdom line branch. ‘Fictitious duan-Zhang’ will not be discussed in this article.

In ancient Chinese culture, Duan-Zhang used to be considered a negative characteristic in women because they were considered inferior to their husbands and should not have such strong personalities. Women should not be independent, should not have their own thoughts, and should never go out – not to mention work or having their own businesses.
In the modern day and age, a capable woman is more desired by men. Men and women share every thing in life, including all responsibilities and rights. Therefore Duan-Zhang is no longer considered unfavorable.

According to several medical reports, Duan-Zhang is a genetically inherited trait. It makes sense because personality is usually at least in part, influenced by one’s genetic makeup.
If there is no evidence of inheritance in the family, one’s Duan-Zhang could be the result of drastic emotional changes during pregnancy.

A person with Duan-Zhang on both hands has a very strong personality, and should cultivate his or her heart and nature for better fortune.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. tony, i don't read the palm thing.
2. but looking at yours, your hands are no "worker" hands leh.
3. you should be doing fine.
4. btw, which of down under you are heading?
5. i am zero in to queensland.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
of course lah, i vegetarian wah.. plus i exercise regularly and happy everyday..

2 only meh???

you hv a lot relationships huh ?
Could be 2 marriage ...

i know some people vegetarians also kena cancer and heart attack ...:eek:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you hv a lot relationships huh ?
Could be 2 marriage ...

i know some people vegetarians also kena cancer and heart attack ...:eek:

because these vegetarian dunno how to eat mah... whatever diet you go through must be smart. Organic food is the way to go.. drink filtered, oxygenated water

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

Thank you , Bro... interesting..

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hey, you migrating?

hi there

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hey, you migrating?

hi there

1. yes, krafty.
2. i have been doing plenty of homework on the leaving thing.
3. got good and reliable networks & contacts in queenie.
4. my 2nd option: java, indon, my relations too.
5. hk would be my last resort!