• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Sentral Tread

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I'm not wrong. I think developer were given 2-yrs to complete & deliver to the buyers from the date of SPA
Once the dateline is up.. Thereafter they have to pay penalty to buyers

Think I saw somewhere in other forum
which mean those who sign up early might be able to get extra allowance if they deliver late and those who sign up at the later time may not get anything. Thank I clear my doubt le.

Ks2750

Alfrescian
Loyal
I went nusa sentral .. Quite quiet now nothing there yet .. Is it worth to buy or shall I buy at Medini - the cbd district in front of legoland .. Medini is leasehold 99+30 but seems the ppl who bought there don't really bother

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I went nusa sentral .. Quite quiet now nothing there yet .. Is it worth to buy or shall I buy at Medini - the cbd district in front of legoland .. Medini is leasehold 99+30 but seems the ppl who bought there don't really bother
I think Nusa sentral is still considered cheap compare with other development near by. Quite is beacase it haven't fully develop that why price still cheap. I choose Nusa sentral is because very accessible, go by tuas exit 311 then see traffic junction turn right will bring there. Another thing the price about 600k is still affordable for me, and other development around the area think the price not affordable for me. And there will have shopping in future think should be a good buy ba. But sure there is risk involve.

Last edited:

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello those from nusa sentral not sure you guys mind to share what is your purchase price. Mine is 635k normal unit in phase 5 type E (10% discount not included yet), just wonder anyone got lower price or special discount from developer.

Ks2750

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nusa sentral vs Medini

Nusa sentral
Pro: freehold , landed , still cheap
Cons: quiet place , not yet develop, no mall around

Medini (could be like orchard road)
Pro: tax incentives hence many foreign buyer in blocks, have many plans (mall,hospital , Financial district , actor studio etc)
Cons: leasehold condo 99+30.

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nusa sentral vs Medini

Nusa sentral
Pro: freehold , landed , still cheap
Cons: quiet place , not yet develop, no mall around

Medini (could be like orchard road)
Pro: tax incentives hence many foreign buyer in blocks, have many plans (mall,hospital , Financial district , actor studio etc)
Cons: leasehold condo 99+30.

Heard mall will be up for the next three year.
I think long term investment nusa sentral should be a not bad buy if everything goes well may be a future orchard road as well.:smile:

Ks2750

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmm when I mention orchard its more like what attracts tourist area .. and also a place with hotels and shopping area
Medini with all it's beautiful plan seems more possible but not probable :biggrin:

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmm when I mention orchard its more like what attracts tourist area .. and also a place with hotels and shopping area
Medini with all it's beautiful plan seems more possible but not probable :biggrin:

I think so far those development in nusajaya seem ok, the most important is which one you like it.

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think so far those development in nusajaya seem ok, the most important is which one you like it.

For msia pty, I will definitely choose FH over LH..
If you ask me to choose between Orchard 99-yr LH or Novena FH.. My answer to you is Novena :biggrin:

Last edited:

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you ask me to choose between Orchard 99-yr LH or Novena FH.. My answer to you is Novena :biggrin:
If purely for investment I don't care as long it make money. If for both investment and stay I will choose FH. Maybe can pass on to my son if don't make money.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
If purely for investment I don't care as long it make money. If for both investment and stay I will choose FH. Maybe can pass on to my son if don't make money.

tropicana PJ near kota damansara KL by dijaya all leasehold. but early buyers all sitting on pretty profit right now.

but frankly, i don't like leasehold. that's just me, others may beg to differ :smile:

Last edited:

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
tropicana PJ near kota damansara KL by dijaya all leasehold. but early buyers all sitting on pretty profit right now.

but frankly, i don't like leasehold. that's just me, others may beg to differ :smile:

Truth

FH mean Forever
LH mean Temporary :smile:LOL

Last edited:

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guess I am counting chickens before they are hatched....haha........but how much do you think people is willing to pay when the Mall are up, say in 4-5 years time? can touch RM$ 1 million? haha....

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
newimagen.jpg

Anyone know how to get this.

Arsenewenger83

From the info I gathered from the developer office, there are no concrete plans to build a mall in NS. It seems there is a commercial plot of land vacant for developments(It could be Mcdonalds or a petrol kiosk) or if things take off then might be a mall. At present nothing is finalized, it is just a vacant commercial land.

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Welcome ,i ve just paid my 15% as the structural part are ready so other phase 5 buyers should receive their letters soon.
Went there last Sat. Phase 5 type E facing the football field still doing structural works.. meaning not yet completed
If yours is the front roll, wondering why developer called up for 15% payment for structural works..
I still haven't rec'd letter yet

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry mistaken ,mine is phase 5 type d facing the open field went there 3 weeks ago structural is complete n just last week ask me to pay the doors n windows 10% ,so i believe different area takes different times to complete .