• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

大补元气!Human 卵葩KKJ discovered eaten by Big Tuna Fish! I want eat this Sashimi 刺身!

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
We should feed all enemies to sharks beast and fish to INDECTLY CANNIBALIZE them eating shark fin etc.

https://torontosun.com/2016/10/03/s.../wcm/28f189ee-f91b-42ca-bce2-b41c37ab6cc9/amp

Sick discovery: Fisherman finds human penis and testicles in gutted tuna
  • BY POSTMEDIA NETWORK
  • ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED: OCT 3, 2016
1297883597521_ORIGINAL.jpg

An 80-lb. yellowfin tuna caught off the coast of Florida apparently had a shocking surprise hidden in its stomach: a human penis and testicles.
The fish was caught by Jerry Masterson who was stunned by what he discovered when gutting the tuna.
“There was no mistaking that I was looking at a man’s penis and testicles,” Masterson told the South Florida Sun-Sentinel.
“We were convinced we were just going to have one of those days when the fish don’t bite when I felt a big tug on my line.”

Masterson told the paper he was delighted to land such a whopper — at first.
“I had just made a cut behind the fish’s head and through its belly, running the knife down along its spine,” he said of the macabre find. “My first reaction was one of disgust, because there was a terrible smell of decomposing meat coming from the fish’s stomach.
“Inside the fish’s stomach was an awful sight.”
The men on board were all veteran anglers and none had ever seen anything like it.
Police are now investigating the possibility the private parts belong to a murder victim.

The Sun

MORE NEWS

HOOKED A BIG ONE Horrified fisherman discovers human penis and testicles inside fish he caught…but how did they get there?
One person suggested the male genitalia discovered by shocked anglers could have come from a 'murder victim'
By PAUL HARPER
4th October 2016, 4:23 pm
1 COMMENT

A FISHERMAN had the shock of his life after catching this huge yellowfin tuna.
Jerry Masterson, 33, was horrified by the contents of the fish, which weighed more than 80 pounds.

FLORIDA SUN POST
Jerry Masterson could not believe his eyes when he sliced open this fish
He was among a group of anglers on the charter vessel in Tampa, USA.
When he began filleting the fish, Mr Masterson said: “My first reaction was one of disgust because there was a terrible smell of decomposing meat coming from the fish’s stomach.

ALAMY
The captured yellowfin tuna in Florida weighed more than 80 pounds

GETTY IMAGES
There are suggestions the body parts could come from a murder victim dumped in Tampa Bay
“Inside the fish’s stomach was an awful sight….there was no mistaking I was looking at a man’s penis and testicles.

“I’ve been operating fishing charters for 20 years and I’ve seen some strange things but nothing like this.”
RELATED STORIES

THEY’RE NOT FROM OUTER SPACE!

Mystery of bizarre ‘alien objects’ washed up on beaches in Devon and Cornwall solved

HOLE-Y COW!

Believers at Phuket vegetarian festival stuff bizarre range of objects through their faces to appease gods

One unnamed source told the Florida Sun Post that it was possibly a “murder victim (dumped off Tampa Bay) and the fish could have eaten his genitals.”
Either way Mr Masterson said he will “definitely be nervous the next time I fillet a fish.”
We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online news team? Email us at [email protected] or call 0207 782 4368

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/19036...fish-he-caught-but-how-did-they-get-there/amp

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/shocked-anglers-find-human-penis-17248547.amp

Shocked anglers find ‘human penis and testicles’ inside fish
A HORRIFIED group of fishermen discovered male human genitals inside a fish.

• BY ALEX HICKSON
  • 11:35, 3 OCT 2016UPDATED13:56, 20 JUL 2019
0_PH-550309
DISGUSTING: Man's 'penis and testicles' found inside dead fish(Image: PH )
Jerry Masterson, 33, caught the large yellowfin tuna weighing in at over 80 pounds in Tampa Bay, Florida.
The horror discovery was made when Mr Masterson started gutting the fish while onboard the boat.

He told the Florida Sun Post: “It had been unusually quiet.
0_Tampa-Bay-662032
CREEPY: The discovery was made while fishing in Tampa Bay(Image: GETTY )
“We were convinced we were just going to have one of those days when the fish don’t bite, when I felt a big tug on my line.”

Mr Masterson was at first thrilled to land the massive tuna, but was soon disgusted at what he found.
He said: “I had just made a cut behind the fish’s head and through its belly, running the knife down along its spine.
“My first reaction was one of disgust, because there was a terrible smell of decomposing meat coming from the fish’s stomach.
“Inside the fish’s stomach was an awful sight. There was no mistaking that I was looking at a man’s penis and testicles.”

0_Yellowfin-Tuna-662033
CATCH: A group of Yellowfin Tuna(Image: GETTY )
0_Yellowfin-Tuna-662034
TIME: Mr Masterson says he will soon return to fishing(Image: GETTY )
All members of the fishing trip were astonished and revolted at the terrible discovery.
The captain said: “I’ve been operating fishing charters for 20 years and I’ve seen some strange things, but nothing like this.”
After returning to shore the group handed the horrible catch to cops, who are investigating.
One source close to the investigation told Florida Sun Post: “It is possible a murder victim was (dumped off Tampa Bay), and the fish could have eaten his genitals”.
Despite the horrific catch, Mr Masterson has no plans to give up fishing.
1x1.png

Although he said that it will be “sometime” before he takes another trip.
He added: “I’ll definitely be nervous the next time I fillet a fish”.

魚肚挖出生殖器!漁夫意外揭謀殺案
三立新聞網 setn.com
· 2,516人追蹤
三立新聞網10 天前
國際中心/綜合報導
美國佛州一名33歲漁夫在坦帕灣外海釣魚時,意外捕到一隻重達36公斤的黃鰭金槍魚(黃鰭鮪),讓所有船員驚喜不已,沒想到當他抱著興奮的心情拿刀剖開時,竟聞到一股噁爛腐臭味,當下往魚的胃部一看,竟看到成年男性的「生殖器」,驚悚畫面讓他超反胃。
8f6487d8c954a74f14f07f64b2af5d3f

Fancy some free data?
SponsoredSingtel

▲漁夫在金槍魚的胃部,挖出男性的生殖器。(圖/翻攝自The Sun)
根據外媒報導,漁夫馬特森(Jerry Masterson)表示,當他拿刀從魚頭往下切開至腹部時,一股噁心的腐臭味直接撲鼻而來,讓船上所有人不禁眉頭一皺,沒想到他一把魚肚掀開後,映入眼簾的…竟是超驚悚的畫面,「我沒有看錯,那真的是男人的生殖器…」
556d6e7fb2ab4012edbbaf3b67d130b7

▲漁夫到外海釣魚,意外揭發一起謀殺案。(示意圖/翻攝自TORONTO SUN)
「我已經從事這行業20多年,看過很多奇奇怪怪的東西,但這個絕對是我遇過最奇特的」,馬特森一回到岸上,立刻把這件事通報給警方,而警方也正朝他殺的方向調查偵辦。
有消息人士爆料,這起案件應該與謀殺案有關,死者的屍體很可能被棄置在海裡,所以金槍魚才會誤食到人類的生殖器。