• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Zika patient zero residence estate spring clean by 160NEA officer!

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
if it were HDB slums, the patient subject will be named and shamed..

Bukit timah estate ,elite schools are top priority.. heartland traffic managenent, environemental protection,anti crime focus..you only get cardboard policemen and notices AFTER crime has been committed.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if it were HDB slums, the patient subject will be named and shamed..

Bukit timah estate ,elite schools are top priority.. heartland traffic managenent, environemental protection,anti crime focus..you only get cardboard policemen and notices AFTER crime has been committed.

NG TENG FONG is in the neighbourhood, his residence is still there & there are elite staying there, the entire area is an area for elite schooling.....across the road there, Wooden Go live in 1st Avenue...& there are even more elites staying in that area.....

They make sure that this PR don't have unprotected sex.....for this will spread the virus also.....they will have to check all those he slept with when he came back.even though he didn't leave his house ( they can go to his house).....& the neighbours female members....:rolleyes:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
cheesepie.. 160 occifer so eng go there. how about coming to my place and help me since i cannot afford a maid.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
NG TENG FONG is in the neighbourhood, his residence is still there & there are elite staying there, the entire area is an area for elite schooling.....across the road there, Wooden Go live in 1st Avenue...& there are even more elites staying in that area.....

They make sure that this PR don't have unprotected sex.....for this will spread the virus also.....they will have to check all those he slept with when he came back.even though he didn't leave his house ( they can go to his house).....& the neighbours female members....:rolleyes:

will they pls check the pet dogs and donkey if any. some of them have addiction for bestiality

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cheesepie.. 160 occifer so eng go there. how about coming to my place and help me since i cannot afford a maid.

My area had an outbreak of dengue..so-called outbreak, they do not even send 160 NEA officers to check, only a handful....you can count them with your fingers.....after checking 2 months.....they found that 'kar go lang' "member" "company" was breeding the mozzies.....bet you, they were not fined!......it was a major mosquitoes breeding ground in stagnant water...if this was your home , you can bet your 1 cent...that THEY WILL THROW THE BOOK AT YOU....& if it involves 160 NEA Officers....they throw you in & throw away the keys..:rolleyes:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am grateful to NEA for sending 160 NEA officers to ensure my neighbours and I can live in a Zika-free neighbourhood. If NEA was run by the opposition, we wouldn't be able to hope for such efficiency.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am grateful to NEA for sending 160 NEA officers to ensure my neighbours and I can live in a Zika-free neighbourhood. If NEA was run by the opposition, we wouldn't be able to hope for such efficiency.

You mean, you live in Wattern Estate?? ":rolleyes:please, don't 'blow the trumpet"...