• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yu Zhen, 21, need daily dose of sweets

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lee Yu Zhen, 21
NTU undergraduate

Height: 1.73m Weight: 53kg
Exercise regimen: I have volleyball training at least three times a week when there are tournaments ahead. I also run about 5km every other day.
Diet: I don't like fried food and white rice. I eat a decent amount of fruits and vegetables daily and drink only water. But I need to have my daily dose of sweets - cakes, ice cream and cookies. If you think you or any of your friends fit into our Hot Bods Series, drop us a line and photo at [email protected]

ST_IMAGES_FIT26-B03.jpg

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
seems like the younger generation is growing taller? :biggrin:

But still as ugly. I just encountered two Macau girls and a PRC waitress at a Chinese restaurant at Esplanade, their white porcelein complexion and extremely sharp features blew me away.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
But still as ugly. I just encountered two Macau girls and a PRC waitress at a Chinese restaurant at Esplanade, their white porcelein complexion and extremely sharp features blew me away.

oh yah, ladies with sharp features look alluring :p

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
She needs sperms more than sweets lah.

Lee Yu Zhen, 21
NTU undergraduate

Height: 1.73m Weight: 53kg
Exercise regimen: I have volleyball training at least three times a week when there are tournaments ahead. I also run about 5km every other day.
Diet: I don't like fried food and white rice. I eat a decent amount of fruits and vegetables daily and drink only water. But I need to have my daily dose of sweets - cakes, ice cream and cookies. If you think you or any of your friends fit into our Hot Bods Series, drop us a line and photo at [email protected]

ST_IMAGES_FIT26-B03.jpg