• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

You & Your Hawker

jw5

Loyal
As someone who eats out very frequently, I find myself trying to choose the hawkers who sell the best food, give the best value, have the best cleanliness, in the most convenient locations and are the most friendly, not necessarily in that order.

My simple guidelines are:
1. Never annoy or quarrel with a hawker whom you intend to patronize again. For obvious reasons, he or she can always put unwanted things in your food!

2. Try not to patronize the same hawker 2 days in a rule. Not a "must", but I don't want them to think that I need them more than they need me.

3. Never return to the same hawker who gives you confirmed food poisoning once, or whom you suspect of giving you food poisoning twice.

4. Always make their friendliness and demeanour a factor in deciding whether to patronize their stall. May not be the most important factor, but still a factor.

Do you have any guidelines or rules or recommendations of friendly hawkers who serve delicious and value-for-money food? Cleanliness is of course a must.

PAPsupporter

Alfrescian
Loyal
As someone who eats out very frequently, I find myself trying to choose the hawkers who sell the best food, give the best value, have the best cleanliness, in the most convenient locations and are the most friendly, not necessarily in that order.

With the great PAP government around, all these qualities will be mostly rest assured. Not every hawker and stall is 100% met to the standard and expectations of customers, but the great PAP government and the authorities will try to continue improving on all these qualities to benefit the people in Singapore.:smile: