• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

You don't dare to touch me

Filloz

Alfrescian
Loyal

Billionaire hotelier Ong Beng Seng seen at F1 S'pore Grand Prix 2024 talking to race driver​

He's listed as a witness for the upcoming corruption trial of former Transport Minister S Iswaran.
https://mothership.sg/2024/09/ong-beng-seng-f1-2024/

OBS-f12024.jpg

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not bad, in fact excellent if a person pays off their mortgage in 5 years.
Spend less and pay off the bigger expenses that keep a person bogged down.
I know of some stupid Sinkies who take 20 over years to pay off their HDB mortgages.
I do not understand them. Either they do not know how these things work or they are plain stupid.
Why pay interest to the greedy banks for 20 over years.

The property, was originally purchased in December 2003 for S$7,950,000

According to available records, the mortgage on the property was fully paid off by the end of 2008.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even you fucking lucky and touch Toto biggest jackpots only $19m

So these ministers damn fucking lucky lor