• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"You are Jealous because you cannot afford a PMA"

Les grossman

Alfrescian
Loyal
At the carpark gantry and traffic Light, there was a quarrel

One aunty told her not to ferry 2 children in her PMA

Indian woman shouted back "You are jealous because you cannot afford a PMA"

EH! PMA cost $100k, meh?

1723402338602.jpeg

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
The other 2 younger ones are on the job training as food delivery workers
There is nothing wrong training one's children for their future careers. Chinese parents also give their offspring the proper guidance to become doctors, dentists, lawyers etc.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm considering getting one. You can ride your PMA to anywhere, into foodcourt, shopping mall and IKEA. If the destination is too far, can ride onto MRT and buses. No need to worry about parking and parking charges.

The best thing is no COE.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm considering getting one. You can ride your PMA to anywhere, into foodcourt, shopping mall and IKEA. If the destination is too far, can ride onto MRT and buses. No need to worry about parking and parking charges. The best thing is no COE.
That is why low SES families are using them. An example are the 4 PMA riders who assaulted a woman for advising them not to speed on the pedestrian footpath.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
At the carpark gantry and traffic Light, there was a quarrel One aunty told her not to ferry 2 children in her PMA Indian woman shouted back "You are jealous because you cannot afford a PMA" EH! PMA cost $100k, meh?
She sounds like my deluded friend who is in his 60s and unemployed, but continues to portray himself as a "ladies' man". Hahaha!