• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Yet Another No Horse Run Hakka Siambu MILF! This Time a Billionaire! Samsters Got Erections?

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Inside Thai billionaire Nualphan Lamsam’s crazy rich life: the owner of Hermès distributor, Saint Honorè, she has her own OTT collection of designer clothes and bags ...​

• Also known as Madam Pang, Lamsam hails from one of Thailand’s wealthiest families who founded Kasikorn Bank, and she’s also the CEO of Muang Thai Insurance
  • The socialite once oversaw Thailand’s national women’s football team and dished out Rolex watches to Port Football Club players as part of a team-bonding exercise

Thai billionaire Nualphan Lamsam, also known as Madam Pang. Photo: @panglamsam/Instagram

Thai billionaire Nualphan Lamsam, also known as Madam Pang. Photo: @panglamsam/Instagram
Hailing from one of Thailand’s wealthiest families, Nualphan Lamsam no doubt stands out in every room that she enters. While she may be a fifth-generation scion of the Thai-Chinese Lamsam family who founded Kasikorn Bank – they have nearly US$100 billion in assets – she is also a girlboss in the world of insurance and a beloved matriarch of her home country’s national football team.
Fondly known by many as Madam Pang, this prominent society face strikes a balance between putting in the work and reaping the fruits of her labour. So, how exactly does she like to spend her massive fortune?

A designer wardrobe

Thai billionaire and businesswoman Nualphan Lamsam. Photo: @panglamsam/Instagram

Thai billionaire and businesswoman Nualphan Lamsam. Photo: @panglamsam/Instagram
Before becoming the high-powered multihyphenate that she is now, Lamsam kick-started her career as the owner of Thailand’s Hermès distributor, Saint Honorè. Unsurprisingly, she eventually grew her own collection of luxury bags and clothes from the French maison.

“I love to shop and I spend quite a lot of money on it. I have always been a fan and customer of Hermès,” she told Prestige. “They are much more than just fashion objects. Take the Birkin, for instance – it takes no less than 16 hours to produce, it’s a true work of art.

“I wear it all, from rugged jeans to fancy gowns,” she added.

The 4 biggest Ambani family revelations of 2021
19 Dec 2021

Dazzling jewels

CEO of Muang Thai Insurance, Nualphan Lamsam, has a dazzling jewellery collection. Photo: @panglamsam/Instagram

CEO of Muang Thai Insurance, Nualphan Lamsam, has a dazzling jewellery collection. Photo: @panglamsam/Instagram
When she’s not busy running her empire, Muang Thai Insurance, and helming the Thai premier league team Port Football Club on the field, Lamsam enjoys jewellery, too. The well-known socialite always seems to know what jewellery to wear for every event.

Delicious food

Nualphan Lamsam, who hails from one of Thailand’s wealthiest families, is a fan of spicy food. Photo: @panglamsam/Instagram

Nualphan Lamsam, who hails from one of Thailand’s wealthiest families, is a fan of spicy food. Photo: @panglamsam/Instagram
What else does this Boston University graduate like to splash her cash on? Food trips to the beautiful city of Chiang Mai!
3 TIMES A WEEK
The STYLE Invite Newsletter
By registering, you agree to our T&C and Privacy Policy
“I like to go ... find delicious food to eat,” she explained to Prestige. “I love Isaan food, be it larb [spicy diced meat salad with vegetables] or somtum [green papaya salad]. I can definitely take the heat and sourness of spicy foods.”

How Mukesh and Nita Ambani splurged on grandson Prithvi’s first birthday party
17 Dec 2021

Thailand’s women’s football team

Billionaire businesswoman Nualphan Lamsam serves as a manager of the Thailand women’s national football team. Photo: @panglamsam/Instagram

Billionaire businesswoman Nualphan Lamsam serves as a manager of the Thailand women’s national football team. Photo: @panglamsam/Instagram
Lamsam also devotes a portion of her money to Thailand’s national football teams. According to The New York Times’ sports assistant editor Andrew Das, the sporting magnate has not only served as a manager of the Thailand women’s national football team, but she has also been one of its greatest benefactors.

In 2019, Das shared in a series of tweets that Lamsam also employed the players at Muang Thai Insurance so that they could have regular pay cheques and concentrate on football at the same time.

Luxurious gifts

Thailand’s Nualphan Lamsam serves as the chairwoman of Port Football Club. Photo: @panglamsam/Instagram

Thailand’s Nualphan Lamsam serves as the chairwoman of Port Football Club. Photo: @panglamsam/Instagram
As its current chairwoman, Madam Pang has extended the same generosity to the Port Football Club. In 2021, the football matriarch reportedly organised a team-bonding activity where players and staff took home extravagant prizes such as Rolex watches, iPhone 13s and designer bags from a lucky draw.

Meet Singapore’s rich kids of Instagram, from Mae Tan to Evan Kwee
10 Dec 2021

“I’m new with this role, that’s why I have to break the ice. I have to pay attention to not just their physical condition, but also take care of their hearts and minds,” said Lamsam, according to Asia One.

The Thai billionaire heiress has expanded her philanthropic affairs outside football. When she published her autobiography in 2017, she even donated a percentage of the book’s proceeds to the Foundation for the Blind in Thailand, according to The Nation, a Thailand-based digital news website.