• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

y some people always late?

Houri

Stupidman
Loyal
say meet at 11.30am ,meet for lunch but no show yet
why always like that?
isjit becos she tink her time more important than my time?
why can never be puntual one

Houri

Stupidman
Loyal
i tink next time anybody more than 10min limpei just go off and don't wait
knn always waste my time

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
say meet at 11.30am ,meet for lunch but no show yet
why always like that?
isjit becos she tink her time more important than my time?
why can never be puntual one
The late cumer believes that you are more hard up for a relationship with him or her. This is done deliberately to maintain a sense of superiority in the relationship over you. If the late cumer is a girl, she thinks you are salivating over her pussy; if a man, he simply see you no up and thinks you are a lousy friend.

If you think they are wasting your time, you should always ask them nonsense questions like you always do in this forum :biggrin:

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe on the way she saw an AMDK, need to go toilet masturbate for at least half an hour first?