• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP's 2nd Rally This Evening (22 Jan 13)

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]Workers’ Party Rally for Punggol East By-Election – 22 Jan 2013[/h]<IFRAME style="WIDTH: 57px; HEIGHT: 62px" class="twitter-share-button twitter-count-vertical" title="Twitter Tweet Button" src="http://platform.twitter.com/widgets/tweet_button.1358555536.html#_=1358846092470&count=vertical&id=twitter-widget-0&lang=en&original_referer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wp.org.sg%2F&size=m&text=The%20Workers%E2%80%99%20Party%20of%20Singapore&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwp.sg%2F2013%2F01%2Fworkers-party-rally-for-punggol-east-by-election-22-jan-2013%2F&via=wpsg" frameBorder=0 allowTransparency scrolling=no data-twttr-rendered="true"></IFRAME>

Join us at the second Workers’ Party Rally for the Punggol East By-Election.
Come support the Workers’ Party and our candidate Ms Lee Li Lian! See you there!
Date: 22 Jan 2013 (Tue)
Time: 7pm
Venue: Open Field in front of Blk 183C Rivervale Crescent

Transport Advisory
Dear Supporters, as there will be road closure and expected traffic congestion near the rally site, you are strongly encouraged to take public transport to the rally site.
You can take the Sengkang East Loop LRT (Green Line) from Sengkang Station and alight at Rumbia LRT Station (SE2).
Please remember to bring an umbrella in case it rains and wear appropriate footwear in case the field is muddy.
See you soon!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[SG Slaves]
m&d...
Sand...
Water...
Straw...

[FAP Dogs]
Faster!

[SG Slaves]
m&d...And lift
Sand...And Pull
Water...And raise up...
Straw...

[FAP Guards]
Faster!

[SG Slaves]
With the sting of the whip on my shoulder
With the salt of my sweat on my brow
Elohim, God on high
Can you hear your people cry:
Help us now
This dark hour...

Deliver us
Hear our call
Deliver us
Lord of all
Remember us, here in this burning sand
Deliver us
There's a land you promised us
Deliver us to the promised land...

[Yocheved]
Yal-di ha-tov veh ha-rach
(My good and tender son)
Al ti-ra veh al tif-chad
(Don't be frightened and don't be scared)
My son, I have nothing I can give
But this chance that you may live
I pray we'll meet again
If He will deliver us

[SG Slaves]
Deliver us
Hear our prayer
Deliver us
From despair
These years of slavery grow
too cruel to stand
Deliver us
There's a land you promised us
Deliver us
Out of bondage and
Deliver us to the promised land...

[Yocheved]
Hush now, my baby
Be still, love, don't cry
Sleep as you're rocked by the stream
Sleep and remember my last lullaby
So I'll be with you when you dream

River, o river
Flow gently for me
Such precious cargo you bear
Do you know somewhere
he can live free?
River, deliver him there...

[Li Lian]
Brother, you're safe now
And safe may you stay
For I have a prayer just for you:
Grow, baby brother
Come back someday
Come and deliver us, too...

[SG Slaves]
Deliver us
Send a shepherd to shepherd us
And deliver us to the promised land

[Yocheved]
Deliver us!

kongkek

Alfrescian
Loyal
543953_579666042048388_2038460031_n.jpg

catch your favourite here!

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Wayang party can stop their wayang during election and actually work in Parliament they may actually win.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Glena is speaking now...wow I LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is she standing for the by election? she is talking so much about herself....poor girl ...so stressed with her business...poor streaming...high rentals put pressure on her...poor girl..sayang sayang...!!! nahbeh the streaming is jammed!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Glena is better and betterer..looks very chio and very maturely charming!!! wow!!! Old Uncle loves Glena!!!!!!!!!!:smile:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Wayang party can stop their wayang during election and actually work in Parliament they may actually win.

If you can stop your wayang here and show us who you really are, then maybe the others will follow suit.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wow this lawyer member not bad leh....power!!!....listed companies, do they care? profit orientated? why packed buses and trains? what have the previous MP done...transport is not a local issue...it's a national issue....why privatised? only 2 government linked companies??? if we want competition, give us full competition...kelong ! kelong!!!!...wow POWER!!!

mrt breakdowns - north, south, east lines !!! why break down so soon...this nut is loose, that nut is loose...poor quality of the train...poor equipment, poor management...system cannot cope with the sudden increase in population..left hand not telling the right hand...wow!! no answer!!!

sorry no cure right? sorry not even pakai!!! raise bus fares ..raise this and raise that....21 MPs present out of 87 present to vote on the 1.1 billion transport bill...where are the MPs!!!....
reasons to vote li lian into parliament...
first, li lian contested in PE...she is here again...she is not parachuted here
second, legislative assistant to pritam singh....experienced....she is the best qualified candidate.....
wow power speaker!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
next speaker in mandarin...ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS!!!...

not a very impressive speaker....rather nervous...but okay lah.....too much reading from the script....lilian is an energiser!! she has he heart to serve!!! please vote for lilian...
now speaking in english..rain or shine....you are all here...thank u very much....the education minister got it all wrong when he said wp has to work harder!!!....it's the pap which will have to work harder....the pap can do wonderful magic...they can move around...pap can work magic with many things!!! wow power!!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
sian leh....childcare centres....only 2 anchor operators...should open up....make the subsidy available to all....the streaming is bad leh..kena interupted so many times....li lian will be your voice in parliament...vote for the wp ! vote for lee li lian!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
now hougang mp speaks in hokkien..gam sia gam sia!!!!...eng huat!!! huat!!! huat!!!,,,simi mah ke!!! wa way ke ya kee!!!!! all up !!! up up and away!!!

two mps to serve you if you vote in the wp !!!....if pap mp loses, he remains the grassroot adviser....he is the grassroot adviser win or lose....wow they also MPS, award bursaries etc etc...why the oppo mp cannot be appointed as the grassroot adviser....they are required to connect the people to the government.....oppo mps cannot be expected to do this ...and therefore they cannot be appointed grassroot advisors...

wp mps are pro singapore...we do not believe in divisive politics....the only way to do this is to get more oppo mps into parliament....polarise the population....nation remains divided....some programmes may not be carried out if pap loses the by election....no one should be allowed to threaten you!!!...wow!! not bad this MP Hougang!! Eng Huat !!! Huat!!!

we want a change! we love singapore more than the pap does! we WANT OUR COUNTRY BACK!!! VOTE FOR LEE LI LIAN!!