• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wow...Swiss Standard Kopitaim opening for atas fine dinning for u, Boss John?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

Renowned food blogger opens 2nd kopitiam with scrambled egg bowls, ban mian & prawn noodles – open 24 hrs​

Aaron Tan
Fri, 30 August 2024 at 5:00 pm SGT3-min read

Having opened her first coffee shop in Hougang Street 21 on 11 Jul 2023, Maureen aka Miss Tam Chiak, together with local actor Chew Chor Meng and DJ-host Dennis Chew, have opened their second Tam Chiak Kopitiam at 212 Bidadari Park Drive on 23 Aug 2024. This will definitely be music to one’s ears for nearby residents who are looking for more food options other than Woodleigh Mall.

They even have Mala Xiang Guo and Mala Tang with ingredients costing S$2.49 per 100g. Choose between tomato, sour vege, bone and mala soup for the latter.

tam chiak 2nd kopitiam - kopitiam stalls

For your zi char fix, Gim Seng Seafood has a mega variety of dishes for you to take your pick from. Enjoy Kam Heong Venison (S$20/$28/$38), Garlic Lala (S$12/S$17/S$22) and Salted Egg Chicken Cube (S$13/S$18/S$25).

Located next door is Cao Zhou offering Pork Porridge (S$6.50), Taro Fish Porridge (S$6.90), Double Fish Noodles (S$6.90) and Seafood Porridge (S$9.50).

Head to Ba Po Shou Gong Mian to slurp up bowls of Mee Hoon Kueh (S$4.50 for soup, S$5 for dry) and Sliced Fish Soup (S$7). If you’re feeling peckish, there’s also Fried Chicken Skin (S$4) and Fried Hakka Pork (S$5).

tam chiak 2nd kopitiam - kawan bowl

tam chiak 2nd kopitiam - kawan bowl
Missing creamy scrambled eggs during breakfast? Then head to Kawan Bowl for bowls of scrambled egg rice. Explore 9 different flavours including Ayam Panggang Egg Rice (S$7.90), Beef Rendang Egg Rice (S$8.90) and Curry Fried Chicken Egg Rice (S$7.90).

I had previously tried the Banana Leaf Otah Egg Rice (S$6.90) during my visit to Anchorvale Village Hawker Centre, but I was blown away by the Satay Goreng Chicken Egg Rice (S$7.90) for my second try.