• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wow...SG education is jin satik...3rd world toughest...yet we produce no Nobel Prize Winner , but alot Yeeshun Ah Siao, why hah?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Totalitarian shithole regime cannot have innovation or creativity. You want Nobel Prize winner, you wait long long.

Can try bribing the Nobel committee, like how you bribed UNESCO to endorse your shitty 'hawker culture'.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is something weird about our MOE.

After raising my kids, I arrived at one conclusion. MOE 留一手 for tuition centers to make money. It is a billion dollar industry.

It is almost impossible if you want your primary school kids to get A-star or AL1 in Maths and Science, without tuition. There is always challenging questions in PSLE that differentiate between those with and without tuitions. For English, if you don't attend writing classes outside school, you will never know how to structure and plan your essay. These are things that your school teachers wun teach you step-by-step.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Totalitarian shithole regime cannot have innovation or creativity. You want Nobel Prize winner, you wait long long.

Can try bribing the Nobel committee, like how you bribed UNESCO to endorse your shitty 'hawker culture'.
We should have a Hawker to win Nobel Prize...to spread good hawker culture around the world....

Kaya Roti ish best invention in the world

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal

After raising my kids, I arrived at one conclusion. MOE 留一手 for tuition centers to make money. It is a billion dollar industry.

It is almost impossible if you want your primary school kids to get A-star or AL1 in Maths and Science, without tuition. There is always challenging questions in PSLE that differentiate between those with and without tuitions. For English, if you don't attend writing classes outside school, you will never know how to structure and plan your essay. These are things that your school teachers wun teach you step-by-step.
Tuition is manned and staffed by ex MOE teachers.
You can't produce honey by squeezing shit.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Everything in Sinkieland under PAP rule is a 'left hand pays money to right hand' arrangement.

I don't have brats of my own and I have been out of the loop from the Sinkie education system for a while. But I imagine the curriculum has been 'revised' all these years, adding lots of nonsense.