• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wow Pfizer vaccine 90% efficacy. Angmoh the best save the world again

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
2F485C9F-0B4C-4B90-8749-25753B8E1E94.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
but they still cant find a cure for your smelly cheebye
Hey evil coward Asian dog want to win by your smelly ccb slanderer Malaysian dog son of chicken mouth that a virgin got smelly cb then go to my twitter and open your smelly mouth there. Sneaky coward Malaysian dogs and bitches like to hide in rat hole. Pui!

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey evil coward Asian dog want to win by your smelly ccb slanderer Malaysian dog son of chicken mouth that a virgin got smelly cb then go to my twitter and open your smelly mouth there. Sneaky coward Malaysian dogs and bitches like to hide in rat hole. Pui!

so u feel angry they cant find a cure for your smelly cheebye?

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
They announce after trump lost lol. China also has vaccine but never how lian. Go suck ang mo and black dicks. Your personal vaccine is cow urine.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal

worked with biontech

biontech started by turkish MUSLIMS

good thing is turks are involved

if chinks were involved, more virus would have spread

slanties got no brains

and always spread diseases
pig flu avian flu SARS chink virus etc

same goes for ceca

all the diseases of the world concentrated in ceca territory

9418JXF.jpg

and why wouldn't they be concentrated in ceca territory?

take a look at @duluxe and his CECA buddies @A Singaporean partying.
:roflmao:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
so u feel angry they cant find a cure for your smelly cheebye?
Tsk tsk tsk look at you shameless evil coward Asian dog son of chicken feel so proud repeating the same vicious filthy lies everyday. Angmoh the best did so much good to humanity today while you vicious liar criminal dog do shit to humanity everyday hiding in rat hole. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha u feeling high after digging your smelly cheebye and smelling your finger
Unlike you my achievements can be openly boasted and my claims can be verified by my virginity test challenge that you coward congenital liar criminal bully dog son of chicken dare not take up.