• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wow, now QB cut hair is $14

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Thanks to PAP our haircut does not cost US$35 ($50) like in the US.

7DDF9B89-90E0-487B-8AA6-E8C13108B9FE.jpeg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe it's cheaper to buy membership at those budget hair salons, then each haircut costs $2 or $3. Quality not guaranteed, depends on the Tiong or jiuhu person who does the haircut. :unsure:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN, limpeh just paid $18 for this on aliepress since lockdown begin and have since saved on barber costs forever.

ORGINAL-Wahl-Home-Pro-Hair-Clipper-09243-2216-22-Piece-Hair-Clipper-Razor-Shaver-Complete-Men.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN, limpeh just paid $18 for this on aliepress since lockdown begin and have since saved on barber costs forever.

View attachment 164432

I had a couple of haircuts done by this gentleman, during the peak of the scamdemic when unvaxxed purebloods were denied entry into malls and certain barber shops. :cool:

I searched for an 'outdoor barber' and found him. Glad to have experienced him before he retired. :thumbsup:

He liked to trim your sideburns until they have a very 'squarish' shape which tapered off at the end. Very unique style of his. :biggrin:

photo_15-7-16_4_31_26_pm.jpg

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Before Covid, I ever went to a gentleman's barber shop before for the 1st time in my life. Shop owned by local Chinese chap. Nice deco and he showcased all his different pomade for sale. His barbers all Mat boys from JB who used to be barbers from JB Pandan pasar malam. Cost me $28 for a haircut. KNN the following month I went to my usual neighborhood auntie salon for a similar haircut for just $10.