• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Wow, A man of his word, promise made promise kept.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
This is what I called is a man of honour.

IMG-20220218-WA0006.jpg

We don't need Ministers in Parliament doing this type of stupig oath..

Screenshot_20220218-194416_Facebook.jpg

We want Ministers to do a press conference saying if we fail to deliver I promise you can take us to the firing squad.

Pj.jpg

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tis wat u get wen u dun pay ur minister a multi million $ salary ...

u wud haf lost all ur haven sent big deal skolars in no time ...

wif a multi million $ salary, others r naturally @ fault n scape goats r aplenty ...

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Goh Chok Tong promised the Swiss standard of living. Instead, Sinkies ended up with the shit standard of living.
Goh Chok Tong should self-immolate.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Steady lah KNN When my uncle said all those soon par stuff eg 1 class below edison Chen in looks commented by different parties, forced to oar marcik puki, sexual harassed by busuk puki at work, having more than a million earning 3.5k as orfid ambassador etc he also meant it die of covid19 if not true KNN :sneaky: :whistling:

Last edited:

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mongolia is a very corrupt cuntry with many women going overseas to sell CB despite having one of the low population densities and sitting on billions$ worth resources.

1645268312576.png