• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

would u like to visit my pte island?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha! the losers SDP IB really miss me!

i m cruising in my luxury cruiser with my family and my li'l brother LEETAHSAR somewhere in my pte island in the south china sea. he needed a break and it's school holidays.

my new cruiser just arrived so why not? we tried it out and set sail to my pte island :smile:

it's snorkelling everyday in the crystal cleared water playing with the giant friendly garoupers and other sea creatures.

it's kind of getting boring. most of the meals we eat lobsters freshly caught and sipping my personal collection of wines.

eat your heart out nasty clones!! :cool:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
fans of martial arts in local politics might be wondering why there wasn't any update.

well, i m now in my pte island with my family and my li'l brother leetahsar. we came here in my new pte cruiser....and boy!! this is really paradise!

clear water, friendly fishes, beautiful corals and colorful sea anemones....and yes!! NEMOS....so many of them this cute clown fish frolicking among the anemones.

stay tune! be back soon:smile:

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Homo pervert, no one is interested in your gay fantasies

Question for you: Do you know what's more fucked up than a jobless internet braggart?

Answer: A JOBLESS INTERNET BRAGGART WHO LEACHES OFF HIS PARENTS

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
pte island hides a hosts of secret like monster garoupas which were surprisngly very friendly and would gladly feed off your hands!

:cool:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
pte island hides a hosts of secret like monster garoupas which were surprisngly very friendly and would gladly feed off your hands!

:cool:

Lee Kuan yew and gang discovered this species of garoupa called "leetabaris binphwehkao" who will feed of their hands even it's shit from their arses! ....lol

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
bobdogformisemptinesshi0.png

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hahaha! the losers SDP IB really miss me!

i m cruising in my luxury cruiser with my family and my li'l brother LEETAHSAR somewhere in my pte island in the south china sea. he needed a break and it's school holidays.

my new cruiser just arrived so why not? we tried it out and set sail to my pte island :smile:

it's snorkelling everyday in the crystal cleared water playing with the giant friendly garoupers and other sea creatures.

it's kind of getting boring. most of the meals we eat lobsters freshly caught and sipping my personal collection of wines.

eat your heart out nasty clones!! :cool:

Bob Sim Kheng Hwee aka LEECH TAH BAR:

Keep your fucking private FANTASIES to yourself and answer the Elsie question now

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dear Mr Senior Lee,

Sim Kheng Hwee evil leeching pte life (Part 2)

Q3. why he lied that he is very lucky to have so many “gods of fortune” ??
Answer: the source of money comes from his despicable and shameful stealing of his parents’ retirement fund

Q4. who is Elsie ? why is she so rich ?
Answer: this will be exposed in part 3 or 4

Q6. why sim kheng hwee want to squeeze his lau hum ku’s expenses ?
Answer: to ensure that he will get average $500 a month expenses

Q7. why he hates his lau hum ku so much, and hope he die ASAP ?
Answer: mammalee always give in to sim kheng hwee, lau hum ku fights for the money meant for him fiercely. Sim kheng hwee hopes to take over lau hum ku’s share of money, this is the real reason of sim kheng hwee wishing his father dies ASAP

to be continue in part 3

Dear Mr Pak,

Is Elsie married. How come a married woman can support her family, still must support the BLOODY SCUM LEECH TAH BAR? Who LEECH TAH BAR think he is, he think he is ELSIE SON IZZIT?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
there is a married pervert who is super good at this. care to tell us more about this 24/7 sex predator?

oh! maybe i m posting to the one reading it now!:rolleyes:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha! which means this plp can only be the sex pervert sotong. the other could probably be babaero11 who's proudly declared he won't be posting here. but in another nic, who knows. he's the sad pinoy from the sandy bitch of palawan - an authentic pariah. why go some deserted palawan where we have our own PALAWAN in sentosa?

u go there and u risk not coming back in one piece or alive!:eek:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
just look at all the rascals fr SDP IB. they just hate u for having a better life. u think they love the peasants to have a good life? think again:rolleyes:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
just look at all the rascals fr SDP IB. they just hate u for having a better life. u think they love the peasants to have a good life? think again:rolleyes:

lau hiao pondan cheebye mouth leetahbar I just found accolades bestowed on you in the 3in1kopitiam!

HARD GAY Boob Sim Kheng Hwee aka Sim Lan Jiao is SBF latest LOSER, Boastful but Cowardly LIAR, SBF pappy running dog mole praise "goodie two shoe" baey, a chicken backside chickenshit coward, a fag, a whining trash, SBF Latest iDiot, iLard, Sg Gay Queen, Sg biggest whore, SBF Smallest Penis, SBF Arsehole 8.5 Inch diameter, SBF BIGGEST Arsehole, SBF Champion of The Champions of being Cascaded BANNED, "Bong Chee Kang", fucked up snobbish sia lan chee bye asshole gay, MA GU RO ( Lie and get fuck), a JERK, a SCUM, SG faggot of Stirling Road, use thermometer to measure arsehole temperature before gay sex, Forum Bully, Moron, Slime, Delphi Forum Cascaded Banned, WOLTS closed by Delphi for violation of T.O.S. by posting pictures of Arseholes, Bob’s Garden Shut down by Delphi Admin, Banned by Friendster, Chow Ahqua, Bakla, Homo Pervert, dirty old pervert, Compulsive-lying, Called Outright LIAR & Proven Arsehole by Leongsam, Perfect PURE LIAR, Bluff that a person was diagnosed with AIDS just after one week, Attention-hungry, ATTENTION WHORE, Desperate, Dim-witted, Hypocritical, Pervert, Stinking Fart Arse, Hangs Goat's Head But Sell Dog's Meat, Vain Pig Brained, Venomous Ill-breeding Snake, A Parasite, Even Tienlor snails want to escape from you, Tried to con Black's property, Steal Temple under-table money, Steal Handphone bcos it wave at you, Steal Underwear in Queenstown Swimming Pool, Take Tenant’s red underwear, Beat up father, called your father Lauhumku, called your mother Laucheebye, Faggoty Big Idiot LeeTahSar aka Leetahsar2 aka LTSisBACK aka daniala999 aka SuckPlace aka Siaoliao2 aka Pinkyclown aka Sillygoon aka BangkissAss aka heavenknow1 aka 3stooges4 aka 4stooges3 aka Boob Sim Kheng Hwee !