• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Would U Help an Indian FT Or the Local S'porean In This Situation

What Do U Do As A Singaporean?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saw this at a food court last night.

Indian FT and another ah nei (probably FT) approached a small S'porean and started talking.

Suddenly, the small S'porean told them in a very loud voice. "If i stared a fight with you now, I may be smaller and out numbered, but look around you, these are mainly S'poreans. They will come and join me to whack you.

You still want my table? Now fuck off" said the S'porean.

Cthulhu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wa ha ha ha! Joke of the year.

If the Singkie decides to fight, he will be doing it alone.

Everyone else will be taking pics to post on STOMP.

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indian FT and another ah nei (probably FT) approached a small S'porean and started talking.
Suddenly, the small S'porean told them in a very loud voice. "If i stared a fight with you now, I may be smaller and out numbered, but look around you, these are mainly S'poreans. They will come and join me to whack you.

that sinkee is naive... dont he know he is already a minority in singapore ???.. no thanks to the pap ...

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal

They probably wanted to share the table as a completely empty one was not available. Pity they encountered a selfish xenophobic chink.

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
They probably wanted to share the table as a completely empty one was not available. Pity they encountered a selfish xenophobic chink.

hi keling scum. lol. how to eat with the stench around? how to share a table with ur bangaras pals when u all are so smelly?

:rolleyes:

Last edited: