• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Would This be a Freak Election Result?

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The opposition candidate in the Ivory Coast appears to have won the presidential elections. Instead of conceding defeat, the sitting president has raised procedural and apparently military challenges to the results.

Would such an electoral outcome be considered a 'freak' election result in Singapore? Would the response from the party in power (PIP) be similar?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-11905971

ps07857

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think soMeone did Mention that he will call in the army too if the election results went awry against his favor! I don't have the references though~

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think soMeone did Mention that he will call in the army too if the election results went awry against his favor! I don't have the references though~

No need references lah. We all remember the old man saying that!

I believe everything is being readied for such a eventuallity.