• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wot happens if there is a nuclear war between russia and USA?

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are 3 superpowers now - Russia, US and China.

So if two get into a fight, the third one will benefit.
Is that why, these superpowers are reluctant to crash heads-on?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are out of the way.
China will be remaining super power
Imuho the question should be what will happen to you if there is a nuclear war between Russia and USA.
In fact my uncle wish for it to happen provided they have no intention to perish with my uncle. That means my uncle will stand to gain from it when most other sinkies perished with their investments. My uncle's lifestyle and financial status has 0% linkage to the West.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Problem is both tiong-cock and mother Russia have their dirty wealth in USD. Pressing the nuke button is as good as saying goodbye to all your ill-gotten money.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's not a bad idea. instead of proxy wars and causing other people deaths. they should fight it out themselves with the most deadly weapons.

Rus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Asshole Ng Eng Hen: Total Defence saved lives, with $100 to every NS boy it keeps S'pore united and strong