• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Working in Buddhist Temple?

fivestars

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.kmspks.org/kmspks/livelihood.htm

Practice of Right Livelihood

Are you creative and have the necessary skills in bringing the Buddha's teachings to more people?

Open Positions ( updated Apr 09)

Volunteer Affairs Manager
Purchasing Officer
Youth Executive
Educational Officer (Chua Chu Kang)
Lecturers for:
English
Management Studies In Chinese
Buddhist Psychology In Chinese
Buddhism and Thai Culture In Chinese
Buddhist Festivals and Traditions In Chinese
Basic Computer Skills In English and Chinese
Meditation In Chinese

Interested candidates, please email your detailed resume, indicating current and expected salaries to hrdept[at]kmspks{dot}org or fax: 6459-6237

Part-timers/ Volunteers
We are on the lookout for part-timers and/or volunteers. This is a golden opportunity to create merit while spending your spare time fruitfully to benefit others. We need volunteer Saturday and Sunday School Dharma Teachers for our expanding classes, Librarians...

Please email us at volunteer[at]kmspks{dot}org for more information on how you can help us for the above.

Screwball

Alfrescian
Loyal
Part-timers/ Volunteers
We are on the lookout for part-timers and/or volunteers. This is a golden opportunity to create merit while spending your spare time fruitfully to benefit others.

I was a volunteer many years ago.
Dey say I am new so must learning to do tasks from the beginning.
I was given a broom and told to sweeping the temple grounds.
Den I was "promoted" and got to do cleaning indoors like washing the toilets and wiping the furnitures.
Den I was "promoted" again and now working in the kitchen washing utensils and keeping the dining hall clean.
After 6 months of doing volunteering work I am realising dey is using us as their cleaners :(

Good luck to the new batch of cleaners *Ooops* i mean volunteers :smile:

jw5

Loyal
Den I was "promoted" and got to do cleaning indoors like washing the toilets and wiping the furnitures.
Den I was "promoted" again and now working in the kitchen washing utensils and keeping the dining hall clean.
After 6 months of doing volunteering work I am realising dey is using us as their cleaners :(

You should have asked them for a supplementary credit card.

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
how many sup card do i get? free renovation loan? free bond breaking loan? free housing stay with the abbot with a room full of XXX? how much can i sign for buying prada, LV, mont blanc?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You mean you never got further enlightenment?, with perks like being paid for a few thousand dollars, supplementary credit cards, stay in 5 stars hotels, can buy Mont Blanc, Loius Vitton..Victoris Principla (oops)...etc.??

You muts got to the wrong temple!..should have joined the TEMPLE OF THE KING!!...

or for the KINGS!:rolleyes:

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal

so you have fully enlightened yourself by seeing things in their true faces, even some which camouflaged as charities.