• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [Words of Wisdom by Lord Byron] "Self-Praise is NO Praise at all."

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Attachments

• self-praise is no praise.png
    self-praise is no praise.png
    118.5 KB · Views: 419

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear fellow anti- @ginfreely members, I discovered some words of wisdom, which seem to be by:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord_Byron
quotefancy.com/lord-byron-quotes
and I feel a strong need to share them with all of you:
quotefancy.com/quote/854128/Lord-Byron-Self-praise-is-no-praise-at-all
idioms.thefreedictionary.com/self-praise+is+no+praise

Finally, please help me pass this message to @ginfreely as soon as possible!
:tongue:
Another shameless self declared hakka self entitled bully dog that thinks he is self entitled to persecute and bully me while condemn people for self praise. Btw your self praise examples obviously don’t apply to me because I state facts of my performance managed to clear up all shit in my clear shit jobs while other people come and go is not called self praise but all facts. And I didn’t say I earn alot or I am the best musician whatsoever. Pui! Liar criminal bully telling lies to cast aspersions on me as usual.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another shameless self declared hakka self entitled bully dog that thinks he is self entitled to persecute and bully me while condemn people for self praise. Btw your self praise examples obviously don’t apply to me because I state facts of my performance managed to clear up all shit in my clear shit jobs while other people come and go is not called self praise but all facts. And I didn’t say I earn alot or I am the best musician whatsoever. Pui! Liar criminal bully telling lies to cast aspersions on me as usual.
Don’t forget this self declared Hakka bully dog self admitted to befriend me in order to attack me. Such an irony that a despicable evil scumbag @empathizerofeatshitndie is acting like an angel condemning people for making self praise. So shameless indeed. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don’t forget this self declared Hakka bully dog self admitted to befriend me in order to attack me. Such an irony that a despicable evil scumbag @empathizerofeatshitndie is acting like an angel condemning people for making self praise. So shameless indeed. Pui!
Btw @empathizerofeatshitndie i am definitely a superior human being to you and is a fact not called self praise. At least I have NEVER befriended anyone to attack him/her unlike you so despicable so fake bully dog. Pui!