• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wong Cunt Sink Suck Up Whole Poodle Budget!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR>Manpower shortage in Traffic Police?
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->I AM disappointed with how the Traffic Police handled my complaint about a lorry, which spilled its contents at the junction of Clementi West Street 2 and West Coast Road last Friday at 9pm.

Driving at the junction, I noticed a huge pile of white substance strewn over the road. I saw some men trying to recover some containers and stack them back on the lorry, but none made any attempt to clear the substance from the road.
Concerned for the safety of motorists and other road users, I immediately contacted the Traffic Police and requested a prompt dispatch of a police patrol before the lorry driver could drive off and leave behind the perhaps dangerous substance.
About 45 minutes later, I received a call from the Traffic Police requesting the lorry's vehicle registration number as the driver had left without cleaning up the mess. I asked what took the Traffic Police so long to dispatch a patrol car. The reply was that their patrol car was engaged in another activity. I was aghast that the Traffic Police did not enlist outside assistance, which I believe would have been at the scene in minutes.
This is not the first time I have encountered manpower shortages in the Traffic Police.
In September last year, when I was involved in an accident, I had to contact the Traffic Police because a passenger was injured. It took them almost 45 minutes to arrive at the scene, by which time a massive traffic jam had formed.
The officer attributed his late arrival to manpower shortage as he had to attend to another road accident.
I hope the Traffic Police will agree that taking 45 minutes to arrive at an accident scene leaves room for improvement. A review is therefore imperative. Chan Tian Soo

Wong_Kan_Seng.jpg

Kwa see mi lan cheow? U donch pay me well I collupt then u know! *chey*

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
WKS: "if arrive fast fast, you people comprain nothing to do, then come so fast, come slow, you people cowbehcowbu,,,, too many cops, you comprain, not enuff you also comprain,,,,, by the way, all my poodles are dispatched to look for opportunities to fix the opposition to ensure next generation of PAP rule ok....."

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Traffic Poodle attending the accident will be stuck there for at least an hour........ so before he attend the case must go issue some summons 1st mah :p ....... u dun noe the gahmen no $$$ liao meh...... collecting summon $$$ more important than your accident case :smile:

angie

Alfrescian
Loyal
65wxsj.jpg

"Not happy ah? Most of my dogs were away attending the
anti riot course
cannot meh?"