• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wonder Girls set for a full concert in Genting on Dec 11

K

Kojiro Sasaki

Wednesday November 3, 2010

Wonder Girls set for a full concert in Genting on Dec 11

Wonder-Girls-SNSD-Header.jpg

KUALA LUMPUR: After a performance at the MTV World Stage 2010, South Korean act the Wonder Girls are set for a full concert here on Dec 11 at the Arena Of Stars in Genting Highlands. The current line-up of the Wonder Girls are Sun-ye, Ye-eun, So-hee, Yu-bin and Hye-rim.

The group made its debut in early 2007 with the mini-album The Wonders Begin, but has since been through many line-up changes. This was followed by the release of the group’s first full album The Wonder Years in September, which included the hit Tell Me.

It released its single So Hot in June 2008, followed by the blockbuster hit Nobody a few months later, thanks to the song’s accompanying music video featuring unique choreography and dance steps. The video for the song also sparked a viral dance craze around the world, and the song also gave the Wonder Girls a Billboard Hot 100 hit.

The group also won numerous awards at the 18th Seoul Music Awards, including Artiste Of The Year, Best Female Group and Best Music Video. It recently made a successful comeback to the Korean music scene with 2 Different Tears. The concert at Genting Highlands will start at 8pm.

Tickets are priced at RM420, RM320, RM280, RM250, RM180 and RM130.
For reservations, call Star Planet (03-9223 3667/starplanet.com.my) or Ticket Charge (03-9222 8811/ticketcharge.com.my) or Genting (03-2718 1118/ rwgenting.com).