• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Women offer normal massage or more

tankuku

Alfrescian
Loyal

Monday October 25, 2010

Women offer normal massage or more

AT first glance, a house near Ampang looks like any other residence. However, investigations revealed that the women occupying the house were offering “three-in-one” massage services which include a normal massage, an intimate massage or sex services, reported Metro Ahad.

One of the tenants, Ana, 20, was running her business through a social networking site and had asked for a 50% deposit which must be banked into her account.
After receiving the money, she sends an SMS giving her address and business hours. “I only do this ‘part-time’. When a customer contacts me through the social networking site, I will attend to him. Otherwise, I usually hang out with my friends.

“Usually, I do not offer sex, but if they are willing to pay more, I will do it,” said Ana, who makes RM3,000 a month. She only conducts her business during office hours so that her neighbours and the authorities would not get suspicious. Linda, 20, also offers such services to pay for a more luxurious lifestyle.

“In the beginning, I would log on to these sites at home. If I get customers. I would bring them to my friend’s place. At first I was afraid but now I’m used to it. “I charge RM100 for each session. However, I do not offer sex services. It depends on what the customer wants, a normal or intimate massage,” she said.