• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Women! Nag nag nag I give up!

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah lau, in the midst of a financial crisis, with my stocks crashing and being pressured to make margin calls every other day, my girlfriend threw a huge tantrum about me forgetting her birthday and not buying her a present.

She kept screaming I am not sincere and broke plates and behaved like spoilt child. Jeez, I said sorry and promised to get her a solid dinner and a gift, she said I am not sincere because I forgot and whatever I give her now is meaningless because I forgot.

She said I care more about stocks and can remember stock price high low, range and can remember football players transfer left right centre but cannot remember her birthday so I am an asshole.

I think she is right. I am an asshole.

I give up! I am already so pressured by the market and don't have time for all this crap. I think I better learn from some kakis here and pay $100 for a screw. After the sex don't have to listen nag nag nag.

I give up.

Last edited:

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
Friend, with women, anniversaries are more important than life itself. So make up your mind about whether you want to make it your priority to remember it or not.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wah lau, in the midst of a financial crisis, with my stocks crashing and being pressured to make margin calls every other day, my girlfriend threw a huge tantrum about me forgetting her birthday and not buying her a present.

She kept screaming I am not sincere and broke plates and behaved like spoilt child. Jeez, I said sorry and promised to get her a solid dinner and a gift, she said I am not sincere because I forgot and whatever I give her now is meaningless because I forgot.

She said I care more about stocks and can remember stock price high low, range and can remember football players transfer left right centre but cannot remember her birthday so I am an asshole.

I give up! I am already so pressured by the market and don't have time for all this crap. I think I better learn from some kakis here and pay $100 for a screw. After the sex don't have to listen nag nag nag.

I give up.

From what you have written, i can conclude that you are a wimpy sinkie guy with a sinkie girlfriend. Good luck to your life onwards.

Isayso

Alfrescian
Loyal
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 9"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 9"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///D:/DOCUME%7E1/SOONSI%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msoclip1/01/clip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:biggrin:oNotOptimizeForBrowser/> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style>[FONT=&quot]I don’t mean to be sexist, but woman can be irrational when they pour their displeasure on their other half. Never argue with them on logic. When they nitpick, you’ll never win. You are not alone. Welcome to the world of reality. Take it or leave it. The choice is yours.[/FONT]

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
From what you have written, i can conclude that you are a wimpy sinkie guy with a sinkie girlfriend. Good luck to your life onwards.

nope, my former gf is PRC. i dumped her, i cut my losses in stock market, i cut my losses in relationship.

as for you, young man, you will grow up and learn, take care

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 9"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 9"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///D:/DOCUME%7E1/SOONSI%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msoclip1/01/clip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:biggrin:oNotOptimizeForBrowser/> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style>[FONT=&quot]I don’t mean to be sexist, but woman can be irrational when they pour their displeasure on their other half. Never argue with them on logic. When they nitpick, you’ll never win. You are not alone. Welcome to the world of reality. Take it or leave it. The choice is yours.[/FONT]

yup, too true

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
nope, my former gf is PRC. i dumped her, i cut my losses in stock market, i cut my losses in relationship.

as for you, young man, you will grow up and learn, take care

Dun you know that sinkieness is the subset of chinkiness? Staying away from a sinkie is the same as avoiding chinky.

Anyway, good for you to dump her. NO man can stand nagging.

Last edited:

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you really want such chabor as your wife ? Not me, if I got no money, I rather PCC !!!!

I give up.

jw5

Loyal

I give up.
You were wrong to forget, but her behaviour is totally out of proportion.
Just imagine being married to this shrew for 20 years. Can you?

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal

With a character like that, she better be DAMN HOT LOOKING.

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
this one won't nag

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4EJfPDaQbG0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4EJfPDaQbG0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>