• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Women don't deserve Men's respect

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Listen to this podcast and you will understand the title of the thread.

The guy brings a lot of fact-based argument and not "feeling" based reasoning.

"The concept of respect today is cheap. We use it far too readily to explain away why we, or someone we identify with, did what they did. We use a convenient, subjective understanding of respect as a qualifier for describing what we agree or disagree with. And we use this cheapened “respect” to grade a person’s integrity according to what we think others should agree or disagree with – usually by how it aligns with our own interests."

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Listen to this podcast and you will understand the title of the thread.

The guy brings a lot of fact-based argument and not "feeling" based reasoning.

"The concept of respect today is cheap. We use it far too readily to explain away why we, or someone we identify with, did what they did. We use a convenient, subjective understanding of respect as a qualifier for describing what we agree or disagree with. And we use this cheapened “respect” to grade a person’s integrity according to what we think others should agree or disagree with – usually by how it aligns with our own interests."

You don’t respect your mother?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You don’t respect your mother?
As expected from a retarded commicunts like you who don't respect human lives. I know you don't respect your mother because commiecunts like you love to torture your parents just like what happened in the CCP Cultural revolution.

No wonder retards like you remain stupid because you don't even bother to listen to the podcast to understand what the title of the thread really means.

Last edited:

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
As expected from a retarded commicunts like you who don't respect human lives. I know you don't respect your mother because commiecunts like you love to torture your parents just like what happened in the CCP Cultural revolution.

No wonder retards like you remain stupid because you don't even bother to listen to the podcast to understand what the title of the thread really means.
Well I respect women. My mother, my wife, my daughter. You don’t, that’s why I asked if you respect your mother.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I was expecting devil to offer an answer along this line… turned out he had a lot more to offer

The term "respect" is bandied around far too often and has lost its meaning in the process.

Respect has to be earned. It can never be demanded.

My mum was a bit of a nut job but as a mother she was fantastic.

Meaning of respect in English
respect
noun

uk

/rɪˈspekt/ us

/rɪˈspekt/

respect noun (ADMIRATION)​

B1 [ U ]
admiration felt or shown for someone or something that you believe has good ideas or qualities:
I have great/the greatest respect for his ideas, although I don't agree with them.
She is a formidable figure who commands a great deal of respect (= who is greatly admired by others).
New teachers have to earn/gain the respect of their students.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well I respect women. My mother, my wife, my daughter. You don’t, that’s why I asked if you respect your mother.
LOL!... Commiecunts like you shame your mother and persecute your father. That is why commiecunts like you are retarded. LOL!...

merlin_148624668_0f6bf3de-d53a-4c79-96dc-d04ae6bf4973-jumbo.jpg